Unity RPG .....

J.T.

Validated User
Got this ordered for next week as it intrigued me but just wondered if anyone has played it / got it / read it and could give me their views on it

http://unity-rpg.com

J.T.

Validated User
I have no real idea of the rules or anything I'm getting it because it's fantasy tech like setting and I love iron kingdom so decided to get a copy.

That's why I posted to find out if anyone could give a little more info on the rules themselves :)

Lord Shark

Varoonik!
Validated User
I backed the KS, but I kind of choked on the fact that there are, what, 135 pages of setting information before you get to rules and character generation. I mean, this ain't Glorantha.

Dionysos

Validated User
Is there any word on a Bestiary supplement? I’m interested in this game because of its gamist combat focus, but I feel games like that live or die based on a robust enemy selection. I’ve looked around for some indication that supplements are in the works but I haven’t found anything.

Sage Genesis

Two
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I bought the book a few weeks back. I haven't played it yet, but I think I like it. D&D-ish in a good way, but with more modern technology and not the same standard races. I can recognize a lot of videogame influences, particularly Blizzard's.

I also haven't found anything about a Bestiary supplement but I'd really like one. The existing monsters are functional but there's only 25 entires (not counting sub-types) and that feels just a bit too few for a long-term campaign.

farseerixirvost

Member in Good Standing
Validated User
No help here. Have it but haven't had a chance to play it. Core paths look like an interesting mechanical element.

The book is stupid levels of gorgeous though. Always a plus in my book.

J.T.

Validated User
Just picked my copy up from my local games shop will give my opinion on it once I've had a chance to look through it

J.T.

Validated User
Well I had a quick look through th is evening it's a beautiful book, the art is great and the layout clean.

the character creation looks straightforward and though I've only flicked through the rules they look solid

now need to give myself some time to dive and and read it fully

Top Bottom