• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Updated Rules and Guidelines?

Sara Olivia

Validated User
All of the links I've found point to posts labeled "OUTDATED".

Where can I find the current Rules and Guidelines?

Edit:

Guidance:

For other people who are looking for them:
Here

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
They're in a post with a red title next to this forum, but the first post is out of date right now.
I can't speak for the mods, but I expect they're being revised right now. I suggest you read the May 2018 version anyway. I have, and I've stayed out of trouble. :)

Sara Olivia

Validated User
Right, that was the first place I looked but it has a big ol OUTDATED on the top.
I came back to the forums because I saw a post about their policy on posts supporting the current administration, and that sounded like great news to me. I just want to make sure I agree with all the current rules and guidelines before I commit to reading/posting regularly. The May 2018 version seems good, but again, it does say OUTDATED so I want to be 100% sure I'm in the right place following rules I agree with.

g33k

Validated User
I suspect they are revising their links and pointers right now, and we'll see it all a bit more unified shortly.

BethDragon

nominally Good Person
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hello!

Yes, the red link on the Forum front page is the May 2018 version which is outdated. Our current version is the one Gwydion linked. We have to have a specific person, ShannonA, change the front page. Thank you for being patient. And I've added a link to the current version to the top of the old one now.

lorddaftwager

Validated User
When I tried to access the Rules and Guidelines, I received the message "The requested page could not be found". Is this a problem caused by the conversion, or have they been moved to a new place, and the site hasn't been updated to reflect that yet?

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
They’re in the Rules, Guidelines and Forum Notes forum under Trouble Tickets in RPGnet Appendix.

Top Bottom