[USA] Upcoming Conventions and Events

TheMasterofDragons

Validated User
Re: POLYCON - Central California

GamingHoopla had a good atmosphere. There wasn't too much noise, and it was very clean.

The food help was not friendly. They didn't come to the table, but just manned a booth where they were very rude.

There were also a few registration difficulties.

I look forward to seeing what it's like next year.

Summer Solstice

Fire and sunlight
Validated User
Ok y'all.

I'm planning on going to Bronycon again this year. But my herd is crapping out on me. I have an actual convention block convention center hotel room I managed to snag. Two beds plus lots of floor space. If anyone wants in let me know.

Bliss Authority

Post-Apoc Magical Girl
Validated User
Bay Area Brony Spectacular - San Francisco's own My Little Pony convention - needs tabletop GMs and staff! The Tabletop Gaming room will be open Friday to Sunday, with a tabletop games lending library provided courtesy of Games of Berkeley. Come by during the day to play cards, board games, and RPGs, or in the evening for a look at Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder, Cards against Humanity, and maybe some horror RPGs as well!

Last edited:

crazycongirl

crazycongirl
Validated User
TotalCon 31 is coming February 23-26, 2017 to the Best Western Royal Plaza in Marlborough MA. www.totalcon.com

Join the best in roleplaying royalty at TotalCon 31. Industry Guests include John Wick, Frank Mentzer, Tim Kask, Mike Pondsmith, Jeff Talanian and more.

TSR Play will be there, Adventurers League with premiers and epics, PFS also with new content, Dark Phoenix room, old school section and more!! In addition, there will be mini's, board games, exhibitors, vendors, panels, workshops, shows, and more. Fully sponsored by Both Wind Adventures and Frost Forge Games.

Pre-reg with discount pricing available until Feb 17. $65 for 4 days. $20 per day Thurs/Sun $25 per day Fri/Sat. All inclusive badge except for specifically priced events. Badges at the door as well.

Come join the fun. Plenty of free parking and onsite rooms available. www.totalcon.com

teknoboy

Validated User
Preregistration has opened for 1d4Con

We are gaming convention for fans by fans and this is our 5th year in the Northern Shenandoah Valley (Northern VA, Eastern Panhandle of WV). The convention is May 5th - 7th at the Holiday Inn Martinsburg, Martinsburg, WV.

We offer the following throughout the weekend:
- Organized Play: D&D Adventurers League (offering two Epics, 3 specials written for 1d4Con, and Fei Chen's Fantastical Faire for the weekend), Pathfinder Society, and a couple of Shadowrun Missions

- LARPs: 1 Vampire: the Masquerade MET LARP, 1 Vampire: the Masquerade Nordic Style LARP, two different Werewolf: the Apocalypse MET LARPs

- Dedicated room for board games and miniatures gaming (WarMachines/Hordes all weekend), along with an ever growing games library to borrow from or you can BYO

- Two ARTEMIS Space Bridge Simulators

- Several tables of other Traditional and Indie games (Call of Cthulhu games running in every time slot!)

- A raffle to benefit our charity (The International Rescue Committee)

Come check us out! Preregister today! http://1d4con.com/registration/

Last edited:

buzz

Burning worlds...
Validated User
Chicago Gameday 46

May 20, starting at 9:30 a.m., at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL.

Chicago Gameday 46 is a free, one-day con that features RPGs and wargames.

Player registration is being handled by Warhorn.net. To sign up, create a free Warhorn account, register for Chicago Gameday 46, and then select the events in which you'd like to play.

9:30 a.m.
  • City of Mist
  • Coriolis: The Third Horizon
  • Dawn Patrol
  • D&D 5e
  • OSRIC (AD&D 1e)
  • The Watch
  • Unknown Armies 3e
3:30 p.m.
  • Dawn Patrol
  • D&D 5e
  • Dungeon Crawl Classics