• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Usagi Yojimbo RPG PbtA...

Pilgrim

Strength Protocol
Validated User
Huh. How about that. Pledged.

Since my daughter loves Usagi Yojimbo as much as I do, this was a no-brainer. Now I just need to see if there's an option for two books.

I may wish Sanguine did some things differently, but what they do more or less works so I'll pledge.

Monkey-x

Validated User
As it’s the same guys as Ironclaw is love for them to put the other version of Usagi back up on Drivethru as I missed that one too.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
I think it’s assumed that if you are comfortable with PDFs, you will be comfortable with ordering the POD direct from DTRPG.

Jim Hague

Foreign Agent
Validated User
Ironclaw guys and PbtA? Hard pass. Ironclaw's a,poorly-written mess of cheap fanservice and PbtA isn't the right system at all. This needed something fine-tuned to play to the setting strengths, not shorehorning it in to the current darling.

Marius B

Euro-Trash
Validated User
Sanguine’s already done an Usagi RPG which is very, very good. Brilliant even.
So on one hand it seems like kind of a shame that this is going with pbta, when they already have a brilliant system for it.
On the other, I already have their old Usagi game and this makes an Usagi game available for people who unaccountably don’t like the previous version but do like Pbta.

But since I already have a great Usagi game and am unenthusiastic about Pbta, I’m obviously not going to back. Although I just realised that I only have it in print, not electronic and they seem to have taken it off dtrpg so I can’t even give them a bit of money for the game they’ve already published.

Rich H

Owl Be Back!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
PbtA?

No thanks.

Massive shame; will just have to stick with the Sanguine Production 1st edition. Will throw $1 on it to keep in the loop.

Top Bottom