• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 announcement

johnnype

Emaciated do gooder
Validated User
An announcement on the 21st. Here is a full write up.

Thoughts? The images look like something for a first or third person game. This being Paradox I always expected something more strategic like Crusader Kings but I'm obviously wrong about that.

Propagandor

Square-Cube Law Compliant
Validated User
It's probably way too much effort in promotion for a remaster of Bloodlines despite the locations from Bloodlines in all the promos. Maybe it's a new game set in LA?

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
I'm thinking those renders might be part of a trailer using the events of the first as a basis for the second's story. Sort of like "this came before". Complete with the final shot being a certain incident at Venture Tower.

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
Lotta folks saying that it looks like Seattle.
Some images, yeah. But that might just mean "X years later, in Seattle, our tale picks up once more..."

If it is a sequel to VtM I doubt we get to play as the original mute protag, probably a brand new one. I'm hoping we get our own small coterie of NPC sidekicks...but that's me.

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Elizabeth Bathory added as a character in Crusader Kings 2 along with a Vampire trait.

Top Bottom