Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 announcement

Megazver

Validated User
Sadly, I assume this protagonist will be voiced which will make wild alternate scripts harder. But I'd pay for the Malk if it reworked the dialogue.
Yeah, forgot to mention that. A lot of extra voice-over is also a factor for making Malks DLC.

Malks where ment for the second playthrough? Okay I know that but this is a good time to bring up a problem both me and my closest friend had where it was esier to understand what most of the Malkavian lines where trying to comunicate and what kind of reactions they would elicit from the person you where talking to then the regular non malkavian lines. It was us drunk of our asses and talking obtusely for the lulz kinda lines but they made sense to us.

It was years ago but I remember trying a non Malkavian playthrough and seriously seemingly randomly pissing people of for no reason I could figure out by choosing the wrong dialog. When I think about it I remember getting Mercurio fucking pissed at me for no disconsernable reason.

It might have to do with us both being on the spectrum or it might just be and my friend having a similar way of thinking as the one that wrote the Malkavian lines. All i know is that the non-Malkavian lines where giberish that didn't make no sense half the god damned time.
Well... tbh, yeah, it's probably the spectrum thing. I've never had the problem.

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
Malks where ment for the second playthrough? Okay I know that but this is a good time to bring up a problem both me and my closest friend had where it was esier to understand what most of the Malkavian lines where trying to comunicate and what kind of reactions they would elicit from the person you where talking to then the regular non malkavian lines. It was us drunk of our asses and talking obtusely for the lulz kinda lines but they made sense to us.

It was years ago but I remember trying a non Malkavian playthrough and seriously seemingly randomly pissing people of for no reason I could figure out by choosing the wrong dialog. When I think about it I remember getting Mercurio fucking pissed at me for no disconsernable reason.

It might have to do with us both being on the spectrum or it might just be and my friend having a similar way of thinking as the one that wrote the Malkavian lines. All i know is that the non-Malkavian lines where giberish that didn't make no sense half the god damned time.
To be fair, a lot games where you're picking dialog options from pure text, it can be easy to mistake the tone or even the actual content of the options. This has happened to me several times when playing AC Odyssey.

Top Bottom