Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 announcement

Lilith Viktoria

Isolated
Validated User
I have tried it again while logged off from their site, with cleared browser history and a different IP.

If it didn't work, it probably requires an actual registration.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
Looks like it's about time I took the original game off my list of Steam games I own and have never installed. This seems like a good place to ask if someone could point me toward the must-have mods for Bloodlines.

phred

Validated User
Looks like it's about time I took the original game off my list of Steam games I own and have never installed. This seems like a good place to ask if someone could point me toward the must-have mods for Bloodlines.
If you can play it twice, play a Malkavian on your second playthrough. The differences are a lot of fun.

Cult Classic

A cautionary tale
Validated User
This all sounds like great news to me so far!

There should totally be an Easter egg mode where you play as Samuel Haight (voiced by Will Arnett doing his Lego Batman voice.) I'm sure the fans would just love that! :p

I kid, but only because I'm all abuzz with nostalgia now.

Ark

OrangeBlue
Validated User
Ah, damn. Looked forward to this game, but there are things I cannot stand in gameplay. I think I'm out now:
My problem with first person mode is immersion. Floating hands are not immersive at all for me and if there are social interactions it gets even worse: when I play in third person view and see the emotions of me-the-played-character, I have no problems acting on them even if they are different from me-the-players emotions. But in first person view me-the-player does the emoting in front of the screen and not me-the-played-character … and the NPCs still react to the (invisible-to-me) emotions of the character and not mine and that irritates me to no end.
I doubt that I would like it more if I get force-switched between first and third person view in combat / cutscene skips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom