• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

For Sale Various RPGs and Game-related Publications

Marc A. Vezina

Lapsed Industry Veteran
Validated User
The double-whammy of recently losing my job and having to do home repairs this Spring means I need both space to work and money. It's thus time to liquidate the game books that have not been opened for a while.

Make me an offer and let's talk. My loss is your gain!

CyborGladiators Rulebook (Firefly Games)
ChromeBook 2 - Cyberpunk 2020 (R. Talsorian Games)
Anime - A Guide to Japanese Animation 1958-1988 (Protoculture)
All Flesh Must Be Eaten - Hardcover Rulebook (Eden Studios)
Dork Tower comic books - issues 2-5, 7, 9-13, Collected Edition III (12-17)
Nodwick comic books - issues 1, 4-6, 8-10
PokéThulhu The Adventure Game
Mort Sourcebook - SLA Industries (WotC/Nightfall)
Mutant Chronicles - Warzone 1st Edition, plus a couple of Chronicles newsletters (Heartbreaker/Target)
Dragon Hordes - Fantasy Tabletop Rules (Corsair Publishing)
Exalted - Hardcover Rulebook (White Wolf)
Extreme Vengeance RPG Rulebook + Maximum Damage Sourcebook (Archangel Entertainment)

---
Arcane Magazine

You may have heard of Arcane Magazine, a British RPG publication from the mid-1990. It has the distinction of having been a profitable RPG mag, despite being printed in color on thick paper and including tons of useful stuff in each issue (including a complete system-blind setting with maps, seeds and NPCs). Its mass-market publisher closed it down after a few years not because it lost money, but because the profits were not high enough (compared to, say, a gardening or knitting magazine, which they also did).

Reading those is a trip to the past, and good for a few laughs, too (many years hindsight will do that). Very useful still, and I'm only letting them go because I haven't used them for anything recently (well above my usual “two years inactive and yer out”).

I have issues 2-7, 9-12, 15, 17-19.

Last edited:

impoverishedlackey

Retired User
Very sorry to hear about you money woes. You may be "lapsed" but I certainly used to have a whole lot of your books on my shelf - before the failing economy forced me into selling them myself, anyway. Best of luck on your sale.

Marc A. Vezina

Lapsed Industry Veteran
Validated User
Very sorry to hear about you money woes. You may be "lapsed" but I certainly used to have a whole lot of your books on my shelf - before the failing economy forced me into selling them myself, anyway. Best of luck on your sale.
I wouldn't call it "money woes" -- but I'll use the cash more than I use the books! :)

Thanks for reading, glad you got to enjoy our games at least for a while.

Top Bottom