• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Vermintide II] Now with extra Chaos

Guvmint Helper

Starbelly Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wow, I wonder what the haters will all complain about.
Fat Shark's 1 March Twitch stream should be interesting.

Jody Macgregor

Hack Of All Trades
Validated User
Wow, I wonder what the haters will all complain about.
Probably the fact they're getting new enemies but not new heroes. They'll also continue to complain about the price of DLC, the lack of dedicated servers, the size of hitboxes, drop rates for loot, etc etc.

Montegris

Mostly lurking
Validated User
Anniversary event should start today, plus the game is on a 60% discount (and free to play for the weekend on Steam), so if someone is on the fence, it's the perfect time to check it out.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
The event mission is the greatest, and I'll be really sad if it's temporary.

Guvmint Helper

Starbelly Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
FatShark says it's just for the 10 days of the event, but will reappear during future holidays.

E.K.K.R

Validated User
We tried the event on Legend twice, and wiped both times, though we came really close on the second attempt. I did it later on Champion after doing other things for a while.

Montegris

Mostly lurking
Validated User
We tried the event on Legend twice, and wiped both times, though we came really close on the second attempt. I did it later on Champion after doing other things for a while.
I managed to pull it off on legend on my fourth or fifth try, after you left. I've also done it twice more on Champion. Most of it is manageable, but the Chaos warrior spawn at the very end is quite brutal. Now that I know how the drunken state works, it should be easier to pull it off though.

Guvmint Helper

Starbelly Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I don't know what's worse, drunk or hung over, but either way it's about the funniest way to fail to dodge a charged overhead from a storm vermin.

Top Bottom