• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Vermintide II] Now with extra Chaos

FRS

Lurker on the threshold
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Played the event map with friends, lot of fun trying to finish the map while being "drunk" :)

StreetBushido

Validated User
How is it to play this game with strangers? These days I play online games very rarely and I seem to very rarely line up my desire to play Vermintide with times when my friends want to do so. And yet I do want to play the game a lot more than I have.

Is it possible to have a decent time playing with randoms?

Montegris

Mostly lurking
Validated User
How is it to play this game with strangers? These days I play online games very rarely and I seem to very rarely line up my desire to play Vermintide with times when my friends want to do so. And yet I do want to play the game a lot more than I have.

Is it possible to have a decent time playing with randoms?
Most people are ok (20% assholes vs. 80% cool people, I guess?). I've had a lot of time with randoms and even made some friends I'm playing anthem with now.

StreetBushido

Validated User
Most people are ok (20% assholes vs. 80% cool people, I guess?). I've had a lot of time with randoms and even made some friends I'm playing anthem with now.
Interesting. Guess I'll have to give it a try!

EDIT: And for reference I'm in the UTC+1 timezone.

Montegris

Mostly lurking
Validated User
Interesting. Guess I'll have to give it a try!

EDIT: And for reference I'm in the UTC+1 timezone.
Remember that some of us are still playing (I'm doing so less often than usual, but still semi-active), so that's another avenue to explore. I'm on UTC+1 too, E.K.K.R is on UTC+2, and others in the thread are on American times.

Guvmint Helper

Starbelly Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The groups I get with in random pickup games tend mostly to be fairly quiet. It's a rare group that has any chatter at all that doesn't involve the in-game dialogue wheel options.
Sometimes there'll be someone using the voice option (which is buggy), but pretty much that's entirely for game-related communication.
Twice I've hit someone using the text chat to spew ugliness. Since it's so easy to find a new game, I just left when it became clear they didn't mean to stop.

FRS

Lurker on the threshold
RPGnet Member
Validated User
yep, default is key "T" i believe, hold it for a few second and a dialogue wheel should appear.

Top Bottom