• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
By the request of a generous Patreon supporter, TB Skyen takes a look at LoL's resident sexy snake lady, no not that kind of look, and asks, "What's the deal with Cassiopeia?"

Isator Levie

Validated User
this week, on Wha Happun?, get ready to cry like a game dev on release day
Hmm, got in a bit ahead of me.

Anyway, Lost in Adaptation does the first of a three-part review of the many adaptations of The Three Musketeers.

And Allison Pregler returns to her roots a bit with a review of the unaired pilot episode of Charmed, Something Wicca This Way Comes.

{sees recommendations list}

Also, James Rolfe and Scott the Woz cover Scott Pilgrim vs the World for Rental Reviews.

Isator Levie

Validated User
LegalEagle does a reaction of lawyer jokes.

And for something a bit different, the actual director of Shazam chimes in to give some insight into the problem solving inherent to filmmaking.

yalborap

Well, that’s just Prime.
Validated User
Ooh. Does that second video have any spoilers, or is it fairly safe to watch if I haven’t seen the film yet?

Isator Levie

Validated User
Ooh. Does that second video have any spoilers, or is it fairly safe to watch if I haven’t seen the film yet?
Hmmm... Actually, it does have a few, including one that is pretty major. Leave it aside for the moment.

My apologies for having not considered that.

yalborap

Well, that’s just Prime.
Validated User
Hmmm... Actually, it does have a few, including one that is pretty major. Leave it aside for the moment.

My apologies for having not considered that.
No worries, I honestly assumed it did have spoilers. Just figured I’d ask. Will just have to catch it after the movie hits Redbox in a week or so.

Xopher

Social Justice Jedi
Validated User
Brief but really good piece on how game designers should avoid making Nazis or terrorists just another playable class (especially without allowing the player to choose to play that class) without addressing the actual consequences and implications.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So there's the original. I noticed a few recommendations with similar pictures stating that EC had gone off the rails.

Ah, the Youtube recommendation algorithm.

Xopher

Social Justice Jedi
Validated User
So there's the original. I noticed a few recommendations with similar pictures stating that EC had gone off the rails.

Ah, the Youtube recommendation algorithm.
Disturbing world we live in when criticizing the implications of Nazis and terror groups is "Going off the rails."

Hell, I feel a little creeped out when I align myself with the Brotherhood of Steel or the Institute in Fallout 4, never mind actual Nazis.

Top Bottom