• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Todd in the Shadows takes a look at Paper Lace's "The Night Chicago Died" for One Hit Wonderland:

And GMTK looks at conversational mechanics and how to make those as entertaining as running and shooting (contains Mass Effect and Life is Strange spoilers, and TW: suicide)

Isator Levie

Validated User
Now that the Cassandra Cain retrospective is finished (which I really should watch some time), Linkara returns to the ongoing saga of US-1.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
TB Skyen, fresh off Too Much Teamfight Tactics, gushes about the Little Legends:

Warning: Little Legends are almost painfully adorable.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
TB Skyen has an appointment with the Bed of Chaos* in the latest Boss Designs of Dark Souls, in which our hero runs away from an undead dragon ass, falls down some very deep holes, gets set on fire a bunch, plays many sound effects to censor swear words, rambles about trees and fire, laughs creepily, and mourns the loss of a friend**.

Standard warning for the 40-second intro containing Quelaag's hair-censored boobs.

* someone in HR just got an email
** Press \[T]/ to pay respects

Isator Levie

Validated User
Animalogic explores the ways in which mooses are absolute units, a piece of slang that I definitely understand because I am not an out of touch old man/shut in.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Nitro Rad looks at forgotten N64 gem Rocket: Robot on Wheels.

The Sphere Hunter has a pretty positive review of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

Top Bottom