• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
"The sky split apart, and the God of War strode forth..."

The SF Debris review of Magical Lyrical Nanoha, will now begin.
My reaction:
"Well, that sounds like it could be an interesting--oh. Naked kids. Damn it Japan."
Really, stuff like that is why I gave up on anime unless someone I trust recommends it. While this exact issue is a bit rare, I've been burnt a few too many times by "cultural differences".

Kreuzritter

Validated User
My reaction:
"Well, that sounds like it could be an interesting--oh. Naked kids. Damn it Japan."
Really, stuff like that is why I gave up on anime unless someone I trust recommends it. While this exact issue is a bit rare, I've been burnt a few too many times by "cultural differences".
for what it's worth, next time Chuck'll cover the absolute Nadir of the series, then things take a considerable turn for the awesome

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
Half the Battle takes a look at a quirky, somewhat cute vehicle, the Locust!

I own it. I also think that popular Mechanics list left out a LOT of designs if this made the list.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Red from OSP takes a look at Hercules (2014) and is Not Impressed:

And I think this fits here: the crew over at Outside Xbox/Xtra talk about the videogame enemies that annoy them the absolute most:

Isator Levie

Validated User
Nitro Rad reviews Anodyne 2.

Filmento breaks down his opinion on Avengers Endgame having crafted a perfect ending for its particular film serial.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
TB Skyen wildly speculates based on Riot screwing up and uploading the wrong file for its new Elderwood Nocturne skin:

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
ITS TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE

Spoiler: Show
And a surprising upset victory for Ghost Rider.

Next time: Mechagodzilla vs. Dragonzord.

Top Bottom