• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Spoiler: Show

As much as I dislke Lobo (I've met too many people who did get he was a parody. He's a walking example of Poe's Law), I'd say that lack oh holu weapon is not much of an obstacle for a Space Pope
Space pope of a religion that, IIRC (its been a while since I've read 52) preached nonviolence.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Space pope of a religion that, IIRC (its been a while since I've read 52) preached nonviolence.
well, up until Lady Styx talked shit about Space Dolphins to his face. then the Main Man forsook those vows for long overdue righteous fragging

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Lindsay Ellis has the other part of her Game of Thrones two-parter up. I'd make some sort of Winter is Coming joke but frankly it's too early in the morning.
Things are never good when Lindsay is drinking more than Greg from "How to Drink".

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Since they using the Blood clones thing, which they admit Lobo no longer posses, and Immortal, which I think he no longer has either, I think keeping him as Pope woul be in keeping with the rules

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
To be fair MK was, what, the third computer gamę movie?
The was Street Fighter (and SF seqyence from City Hunter is actually a better SF movie), and Mario.
And MK was the first to actually adapt the game story.

We did know it woul be the last good one for a long time.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Hamish Black takes a look back at Metal Gear Solid 4 and talks about why it's not necessarily a bad thing that it doesn't really make sense. (Contains paid promotion for Hostinger.)

(Amusing side note: a friend and I have a running gag where, whenever something in anything doesn't make sense, we just say it happens "because Metal Gear Solid" and move on.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom