[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Noah Caldwell-Gervais has already done a pretty deep retrospective on both of Clive Barker's games a couple of years ago, and while he's more interested in the ways Jericho failed rather than what caused it to fail, he does go into that a bit as well.
That was a very interesting watch, thank you. I think I'm even more into Jericho's concept than Noah appeared to be, which makes it depressing (and to a lesser extent fascinating) that it went so wrong.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Renegade Cut gives an overview of Toxin Masucility
Spoiler: Show

Which some references to Conan: The Barbarian

St.Just

Lacking all conviction
Validated User
Not sure if they're usually linked here, but Blue form Overly Sarcastic Productions has part two of his Chinese history overview up.
Spoiler: Show

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Another Boss Designs of Dark Souls video premieres in a minute or two, this time for the dreadful duo themselves, Ornstein and Smough:

Edit: And Dan Olson has a quickie video up about Wonder Park:

Isator Levie

Validated User
Phelous' latest video covers the Goodtimes production of Sleeping Beauty, which starts with a fun little breakdown of the history of the story.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Going through a few more:

I like this person Aleczandxr's little essay describing why he loves The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess so much.

KingK does a retrospective on Mario Party 2

And I think the Angry Video Game Nerd episode about magazines might have been overlooked.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Bit warning about the AVGN video, much like the Nintendo power episode it starts with a very minor jumpscare (As in its a show of the Nerd's game room with the magazines littering the floor, then after a few seconds he Bughul's in from the side and goes ASSSSSSSSS.")

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Todd does another One Hit Wonder. Or more precisely another One Hit(?) "Wonder."

(He's right about the Dropkick Murphys. My own hackles rose for a second.)

Top Bottom