• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Isator Levie

Validated User
Ah, this is one I've been waiting for; The Sphere Hunter returns to her Resident Evil retrospective with Code Veronica.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
With Endgame right around the corner, Because Science asks the hard questions that have been plaguing the fandom.

Namely: Can Ant Man kill Thanos by going up his butt?

Isator Levie

Validated User
A little documentary on the reign of Ashoka the Great.

And Arlo's impressions of Joker and the stage builder.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
It's time to take a look at Alens: Colonial Marines, and Whu Happun?!

Well if you asked Jim Sterling he'd probably have a few answers to Whu happened. A few loud angry words about Randy Pitchford.

Here are some actually

Oh, and here's a bit more.

Now this video isn't about Randy Pitchford specifically, the bulk of it is Jim talking about how he thinks Microtransactions in games should be handled (namely that they should be restricted to free to play games, and they shouldn't get in the way of gameplay or fun, and you should make a good game first and then worry about microtransactions later, among other things.) But at the beginning they have a snippet of an interview with Randy where he shit talks Jim, and at the end we have Jim's rebuttal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom