• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Isator Levie

Validated User
Latest Trope Talk, looking at the narrative concept of Pure Evil:

Cinemassacre's Rental Reviews show goes into Kazaam.

And a video documenting the subject of the Change the Channel trend.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Need some help with characterization? Don't worry, there's some (Terrible) Writing Advice for you!

St.Just

Lacking all conviction
Validated User
And a video documenting the subject of the Change the Channel trend.
You know, I had only the vaguest idea of what the controversy was and wow-even leaving aside the truly awful stuff, the Channel Awesome guys were apparently one "We're paying you in exposure" from completely filling out the asshole-boss-from-hell bingo card.

evilmrhenry

RPGnet Member
Validated User
You know, I had only the vaguest idea of what the controversy was and wow-even leaving aside the truly awful stuff, the Channel Awesome guys were apparently one "We're paying you in exposure" from completely filling out the asshole-boss-from-hell bingo card.
Weren't the people in the anniversary specials unpaid? I think you've got a Bingo here.

Isator Levie

Validated User
I watched and subsequently read The Disaster Artist only around the end of 2017 and start of 2018, and I've got to say, after hearing about the underlying issues of Channel Awesome a few months later, I started wondering if the Walkers had any thought for the irony of their friendship with Greg Sestero.

Top Bottom