IC Voyages of the "Blue Rosie" (Blue Rose AGE)

LatinaBunny

Moody Mermaid
Validated User
OOC: Okay, let’s do the calculations and maths stuffs here ahead of time in the spoiler block below. Please read everything carefully, thanks.
Spoiler: Show

First, did Arvini beat the first bodyguard to the pig’s farm?
Racing against Arvini to the pig’s farm: 3d6+3 18

Nope.

However, she is still close behind him, so she’s within attack range of him if she keeps moving forward.

Now, he doesn’t go into the pig’s farm yet: He is actually going to throw a molotov into the pig’s barn! He gets it in the barn easily enough, but does he also get the pig or Julinn?

3d6+4=13
Throws molotov into barn, trying to hit pig or Julinn: 3d6+4 13

13, but, luckily, Julinn had provided Defense action protection to the pig, so the pig barely escaped the molotov. So, both were not damaged by the molotov. :)

However, the pig’s barn is now getting on fire. :( So, fire damage done to the building:

Fire damage to pig’s barn= 3d6 = 10
Fire damage to barn: 3d6 10

Building HP= 75-10 = 65 HP left.

The building will be hit 3d6 damage over time unless the fire can be put out.

Now, the archer is going to do his own molotov attempt, but at the brush, particularly at Sorceress and Johan (but Pira and horse may get affected if they don’t move or do something about the brush fire).

Does the archer get Johan, at least? I don’t think it’s a melee attack, so he may not need the Willpower (Courage) roll? Please let me know.

So let’s see if his ranged molotov attack got Johan.

Attempting to hit Johan’s area with molotov: 3d6+4 19

Oh, dear, he does. D-: He’s going to do an additional 1d6 damage to the attack, and then Rapid Reload of his bow and arrow weapon (keeping it just notched).

Have Johan do two Dex rolls against TN 11 for each attack to hopefully half each of the damage done, and then calculate the HP loss and describe what body part gets hit and how he gets hit narratively.

Fire damage potentially done to Johan = 3d6 = 7

Fire damage: 3d6 7

Additional 1d6 damage= 6

Additional fire damage done: 1d6 6

Again, Johan can do a Dex test vs TN 11 for each of the attacks, with a +2 for getting warnings from Angus and Jarold. (So, two Dex rolls with a +2 for each.)

The Sorceress is getting the damage for sure, since she’s pinned down.

Fire damage done to Sorceress = 4d6= 15
Fire damage done to the Sorceress: 4d6 15

Sorceress’ HP level= 31-15= 16 HP left.

Phew! I was having a hard time deciding on the damage done and it was a bit of bookkeeping and formatting. Hope it all made sense, lol...


Location: Faldin’s Farm, brush north of pig’s barn

Pira, Adept
Pira looked at the rune carefully. If this was witchcraft she wanted to know exactly what it did, and perhaps getting a feeling for who did this magic.

She did not care for witchcraft and sorcery mixing.
Pira studied the tune and recognized the symbol as one of protection. The arcane feel was not one of Sorcery, luckily.

Where had she seen this symbol recently?

She suddenly then got a flashback and remembered that she saw the protection rune symbol on a certain Kamalan witch’s house. Jessari! And that was when Pira also remembered seeing a similar token on Misre, the white Kamalan Rhy-horse living near Jessari’s cottage.

Ah, Jessari did mention she did sell all sorts of potions and spell services to the locales. Perhaps Pira can ask and find out who were Jessari’s very recent customers? This could help the Watch officers find more of the potential suspects. Maybe find more of these Sorcerer and assassin people...

A loud shatter and an orange light within the darkness made Pira look further ahead towards the brush. One of their enemies had thrown one of those fire bottle bombs into the pig’s barn!

A warning from Jarold and Angus caught her attention to her left, and she saw something flying into the brush near Johan and the Sorceress (who were about about four meters in front of Pira and the horse), and then there was a loud shatter, and a burst of flame. Their other enemy had thrown one of those fire bottle bombs into the brush!

The Sorceress’ torso was covered in brambles and flames, and the fire was spreading...

Did Johan get hit as well? The sudden fire bursting on the Soeceress was blinding Pira for a brief moment, and the flames were initially blocking her view of Johan.

Of course, that was when the horse she had just calmed down started neighing and freaking out again, this time, due to the fire.

~~
Angus, Expert
Angus

Caught off guard by the sudden contact, he flapped around aimlessly for a moment before refocusing

<<Watch out, there are assassins moving towards your area. You heard correctly about a pig you needed to guard. It's not an actual pig, just disguised as one. You should be able to recognize it immediately, it has elements of the Shadow around it. It's an important witness to finding a boy that went missing.>>

As he spoke with Julinn, he followed after the archer. Since he had a tough time piercing through the armour, he was going to wait until the archer was climbing a tree before he'd harass him again and hopefully have the archer fall down. In the mean time, he could relay what he saw to the others.
Angus watched as Julinn nodded and she quickly opened the barn doors and started running into the pig’s barn. As she did so, she psychically told him, <<I see what you mean about the pig, Angus. I understand why Jarold has sent for me. I will try to move the pig away from the windows. We need to find a safe spot for it, away from these assassins. I’m going over to the back where the pig is right now... I’m going to try to calm it, and see if I can move it...>>

Angus then started seeing movement, and some tiny lights within the brush. The bodyguards were up to something!

He then saw one bodyguard assassin running away from the brush with Arvini and Jarold in pursuit. Jarold was behind Arvini, though he was trying to flank around, and Arvini was right behind the assassin, but the assassin already had a head start from before.

Before Angus could say anything in time, the assassin Arvini was following got to the window and opened it.

The assassin then lobbed his burning object into one of the pig-farm’s window, and there was a loud glass-like shatter, a boom, and a swoosh sound.

A sound like fire flaring up. Angus saw the orange and yellow flames lighting up the darkness from that end of the barn. The assassin was trying to burn the barn down!

Suddenly, Angus saw the archer pop out of the brush and he was holding a similar burning bottle object. Angus tried to warn the others, but the archer was too fast, and the flaming bottle burst near the Sorceress’ body, causing flames to climb her body and onto the brambles holding her down...

Jarold had fallen down to the ground to avoid getting hit by the flaming bottle. Angus saw the archer starting to notch an arrow and aiming it at Jarold’s prone body.

~~
Johan, Adept

Johan Darche

“GRAH! Stop that! Stop trying to kill yerself ya damned fool!” Johan roars angrily, his patience wearing very thin. With a swift motion he holds up his hand and taps into his nature arcana, causing the plants to violently explode around the sorceress and try to pin her in place.

OOC: Going to use Plant Shape to try and pin the sorceress with a -1 from exhaustion.

Plant Shape: 3d6+4 = 18
TN 11 Fatigue Check: 3d6+2 = 11

Passed the fatigue test, beat the sorceress’ dex result of 10, and generated 6 stunt points on the arcana roll. Which I will spend on Imposing Arcana. Anyone who tries to make a melee attack on Johan has to pass a TN12 Willpower(Courage) test. If they fail they have to take a defense or move action instead.
Spoiler: Show
Does the assassin bodyguard archer still do a Willpower (Courage) roll for ranged attack? I assumed he didn’t, since he was throwing a flaming bottle from afar, but let me know for next time.


Johan was satisfied that the Sorceress seemed to be immobile for now, her hand caught by the brambles. She gave him a glare at first, but then looked away when he gave off his intimidating aura as he continued his magic casting.

There was a loud shatter and a sudden flare of orange and yellow ball of light that attracted his attention towards the pig’s barn up front.

Damn. One of the assassins had thrown a fire bottle bomb at the barn! Probably to burn the barn, of course.

Johan then heard Angus’ psychic warning and Jarold’s shout as he saw an assassin suddenly pop up in the brush ahead and throw a flame bottle bomb towards his direction...

Spoiler: Show
Do two Dex rolls vs TN 11 to attempt to half the damages from the attacks. I will give you a +2 for Angus’ and Jarold’s warnings.


The brush touching the Sorceress caught the brunt of the fire, and her clothed body was starting to get covered in flames, and the flames were spreading throughout the brambles...

~~

Arvini, Warrior

Arvini tries to beat the bodyguards to the pig barn.

OOC: Dex roll of 13, 6 stunt points if successful

If I get Stunt Points, I'll use them for Defensive Stance, Set Up and Stay Aware.

Arvini didn’t get to the barn in time, but she was close behind.

Unfortunately, the bodyguard assassin had something lit up in his hands, and he threw it into one of the windows that he had opened up.

Arvini saw a woman in a purple pill house-like dress trying to help the Shadow pig get up and away from the windows as the assassin started raising his arm up.

The woman and the Shadow pig managed to run from the windows and get halfway in the barn as the flaming object flew out of the bodyguard’s hand into the window.

A loud shatter sound and then a sudden boom and whoosh sound destroyed the silence, and orange and yellow flames swooshed into existence, covering part of the window.

However, Arvini managed to see through the other window and saw that the pig and the woman protecting it were safe and were trying to make a retreat towards the entrance as the fire grew.

The bodyguard assassin seemed to have a frustrated expression on his face when he saw that his target was not hit, and he started moving to the right of the barn.

Arvini sensed he was trying to cut off the Shadow pig and the woman, or perhaps trying to bar them inside the barn.

She could easily catch up with the assassin from here. He had to pause and stop in order to throw his flaming object after all, so Arvini was pretty close to him.

She also noticed to her far right that there was a water well nearby, with a bucket hanging on a rope of the axle.
 
Last edited:

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Pira jammed the protection symbol into a pocket and then scrambled up onto the horses back and into the saddle. "Calm down," she told it, petting it on the neck. Damn thing was too big for her.

She hooked her feet in as well as she could and directed the horse towards where Johan and the sorceress was. "Johan," she called out.

OOC:
Not sure what I need to roll here. Gonna try to provide rescue to get them out of the fire area
 

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Johan Darche

With the warnings given by his companions Johan is able to duck in time to avoid getting hit directly by the fire bombs. “And now yer friends are trying to burn ya alive! What is wrong with you people!?” Johan snarls at the Sorceress before reaching down and pulling her out of the brambles like a weed, but leaving the brambles binding her hands like a pair of shackles. “Well I’m having none of it! So if yer not gonna help, then at least stop trying to kill yerself ya damn fool!” Johan hefts the Sorceress over his shoulder like an old sack and looks for a way out of the burning bramble patch. When he hears Pira call out to him he waves his free hand through the rising smoke. “Oy! Pira! Care ta lend a hand? I can take care of this fire, but it’s gonna take a bit.” Johan taps into his wind and water arcana, holds his hand up to the sky, and pulls as if tugging on a tangle of invisible strings. The clouds slowly begin to gather overhead accompanied by the low roar of thunder.

OOC: You were right Bunny, they only have to make the check if they are performing a Melee Attack.

Double TN 11 Dex rolls with a +2 = 12 and 14 (Forgot to add the +2 on those rolls)
Passed both. So Johan takes half damage from both.

Johan will use Weather Shaping to create rainfall in a 2 mile diameter centered on him. It will only be a drizzle at first and will take 10 mins of buildup before it becomes a proper rainstorm. But once done it should be enough to put out all fires in the area and make things wet enough to prevent more fires.

TN 15 Fatigue Test (3d6+2): 13
Conviction Point Re-Roll: 15
Better! Johan passes.
 
Last edited:

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Arvini, Warrior



Arvini didn’t get to the barn in time, but she was close behind.

Unfortunately, the bodyguard assassin had something lit up in his hands, and he threw it into one of the windows that he had opened up.

Arvini saw a woman in a purple pill house-like dress trying to help the Shadow pig get up and away from the windows as the assassin started raising his arm up.

The woman and the Shadow pig managed to run from the windows and get halfway in the barn as the flaming object flew out of the bodyguard’s hand into the window.

A loud shatter sound and then a sudden boom and whoosh sound destroyed the silence, and orange and yellow flames swooshed into existence, covering part of the window.

However, Arvini managed to see through the other window and saw that the pig and the woman protecting it were safe and were trying to make a retreat towards the entrance as the fire grew.

The bodyguard assassin seemed to have a frustrated expression on his face when he saw that his target was not hit, and he started moving to the right of the barn.

Arvini sensed he was trying to cut off the Shadow pig and the woman, or perhaps trying to bar them inside the barn.

She could easily catch up with the assassin from here. He had to pause and stop in order to throw his flaming object after all, so Arvini was pretty close to him.

She also noticed to her far right that there was a water well nearby, with a bucket hanging on a rope of the axle.
Figuring that the most important thing is to put out the fire before it spreads, Arvini grabs the bucket and (assuming it has water) throws it on the fire.
 

talam

Smile, smile!
Validated User
Angus

"Oh no you don't!" Angus cawed as he dove towards the bow-wielding assassin. The armour was posing a problem but he wasn't going to idle about and let him get an easy shot on Jarod.

OOC: Attack: 3d6+3 16
That should be a hit. Now damage:
Damage: 1d6-1 5
 

LatinaBunny

Moody Mermaid
Validated User
Location: Faldin’s Farm, in brush area north of pig’s farm

Pira, Adept
Pira jammed the protection symbol into a pocket and then scrambled up onto the horses back and into the saddle. "Calm down," she told it, petting it on the neck. Damn thing was too big for her.

She hooked her feet in as well as she could and directed the horse towards where Johan and the sorceress was. "Johan," she called out.
OOC:

Not sure what I need to roll here. Gonna try to provide rescue to get them out of the fire area

As Pira came closer, she witnessed Johan getting the Sorceress up over his shoulder and heard him shouting for some help.

Pira quickly, but carefully maneuvered the horse around the burning parts of the brush and urged the horse to jump over a burning small row of bush in order to reach Johan. She had to reassure the horse again as she rode the horse closer to Johan.

When she finally reached Johan, she heard him ask for her help and that he would put out the fire. There was a soft rumbling sound from above as the clouds covered the moon and a light drizzle of raindrops poured from the sky.

It was a very light drizzle at the moment, so Pira knew it would take a bit more time before all of the patches of fires got put out.

For now, she would probably need to focus on getting the Sorceress to safety, or find someplace to hide her away or distance her somehow, just in case her assassin bodyguards decide to try killing the Sorceress once again.

Not to mention keeping an eye on this sorceress and make sure said Sorceress doesn’t try to commit suicide once again as well.

Pira looked around for a way to get Johan and the Sorceress out of the still-somewhat-burning brush.

She could lead them towards her east side, but that would lead them to the ocean, and they would be out in the open with water against their backs. Unless they wanted to tussle with the assassins near the water...? Of course, Johan has Water Arcana...

They could try heading north, and again, they would be out of the brush into the open. But at least they can reach the town, if they take the cobble path northwards. It would take them away from the action going on down south.

If they went southward along the brush, well... Then they would have to contend with the bodyguard assassins who were getting near the pig’s barn.

Pira’s clever mind also devised another route. If they were fast enough, and hurried, they could also try making a run down her southwest side—towards the farmhouse and other barns. Out in the open, once again, but they could try taking shelter or hide near a building of some sort. A potential problem is that they would be leading the assassins towards the Faldin family, or perhaps towards innocent farmhands.

Pira would need to make a decision before the fire spreads towards her and the horse. The drizzle would take some time to put out this big oil-saturated fire. She can’t risk the horse or the Sorceress getting burnt in the meantime as they wait for the rainstorm to really begin fully putting out the fires.

OOC: Choose whatever direction you want to go to. If you’re putting the sorceress onto the horse, you may need Johan’s assistance, since it could be a strength roll.

Then, do a Dexterity (Riding) roll vs TN 9 (Pira’s good at riding horses, obviously, so the Test difficulty is going to be lower for her, even with her shortness) to avoid the fire-y paths.


~~
Johan, Adept
Johan Darche

With the warnings given by his companions Johan is able to duck in time to avoid getting hit directly by the fire bombs. “And now yer friends are trying to burn ya alive! What is wrong with you people!?” Johan snarls at the Sorceress before reaching down and pulling her out of the brambles like a weed, but leaving the brambles binding her hands like a pair of shackles. “Well I’m having none of it! So if yer not gonna help, then at least stop trying to kill yerself ya damn fool!” Johan hefts the Sorceress over his shoulder like an old sack and looks for a way out of the burning bramble patch. When he hears Pira call out to him he waves his free hand through the rising smoke. “Oy! Pira! Care ta lend a hand? I can take care of this fire, but it’s gonna take a bit.” Johan taps into his wind and water arcana, holds his hand up to the sky, and pulls as if tugging on a tangle of invisible strings. The clouds slowly begin to gather overhead accompanied by the low roar of thunder.

OOC: You were right Bunny, they only have to make the check if they are performing a Melee Attack.

Double TN 11 Dex rolls with a +2 = 12 and 14 (Forgot to add the +2 on those rolls)

Passed both. So Johan takes half damage from both.

Johan will use Weather Shaping to create rainfall in a 2 mile diameter centered on him. It will only be a drizzle at first and will take 10 mins of buildup before it becomes a proper rainstorm. But once done it should be enough to put out all fires in the area and make things wet enough to prevent more fires.

TN 15 Fatigue Test (3d6+2): 13

Conviction Point Re-Roll: 15

Better! Johan passes.
Johan saw Pira pull up with the sorceress’ horse as he summoned his energy to cast his Weather Arcana. He felt the satisfying jolt of magic strength as he kept internally pulling at the magic tendrils to form the clouds and pushing the clouds together like clay. His magic molded the clouds carefully, positioning the storm just right above him and the affected area.

The clouds twisted together and grew, darkening, and covering the moon. It was getting somewhat darker with the clouds, but Johan felt relief when some light cool drops finally fell onto his skin.

It was a very light drizzle, and it would take time to really, truly rain, but it was a start.

In the meantime, it would be wise to find somewhere to hide the Sorceress, or just to keep her away from her intense murderous bodyguard friends. The Sorceress would also need to be supervised in case she tried to escape or try to kill herself once again as well.

Johan could see Pira’s bright, intelligent eyes quickly skimming their environment, trying to find the best route.

Johan also saw Arvini running over to a well on his southeast side to get a bucket of water in order to put the fire forming within the barn. She managed to get some of the fire out and then she climbed into the barn through the window to put out a bit more of the fires with another bucketful of water. He also caught a glimpse of Arvini finding a blanket and using it to smother the other patch of fire further in.

From his angle, Johan also caught a glimpse of a beautiful woman with long blonde locks dressed in a pillhouse dress outfit, running from the fire-y back area with the shadow pig next to her, her hands guiding the pig. Johan guessed, whoever this woman was, that she was trying to save the pig from being burnt...

Johan heard a cry of pain down his southwestern side and saw Angus had swooped down to do a dive attack against the enemy.

At the corner of his eye, Johan then saw that Jarold had fallen down flat on the ground near the brush, close to the archer assassin. He was probably trying to dodge the fire bomb or got hit somewhere.

Jarold was still on the ground, and he was holding his right leg. Johan thought that perhaps Jarold had hurt himself—or that an assassin had injured him there somewhere.

Either way, at least Angus managed to keep the archer bodyguard distracted from shooting Jarold with his bow and arrows for the moment, giving Jarold a bit of time to recover and slowly get up.
~~

Arvini, Warrior

Figuring that the most important thing is to put out the fire before it spreads, Arvini grabs the bucket and (assuming it has water) throws it on the fire.
To Arvini’s satisfaction, the fire seemed to be calming down with a few bucketfuls of water, though there were still some patches of small fires within.

She saw the woman in purple pillowhouse-wear still with the Shadowpig within the barn, and it seemed that the woman was trying to help keep he Shadowpig away from the fires within the barn.

Arvini knew that the enemy bodyguard that she tried racing against was going to attempt to get the Shadowpig while Arvini was preoccupied, so Arvini decided that the best way to “kill two birds with one stone” was to get a bucket of water and go through the window to both put out the fire and to potentially face of with her enemy in order to protect the Shadowpig.

Grabbing another bucket of water, Arvini quickly—but carefully—climbed through the barn window and splashed the water onto the fires inside as she did so.

There was still some small areas fires within, and the pig handlers were trying to keep the pigs calm within their pen.

The woman in the purple pillhouse outfit was standing with the Shadowpig near the front area of the barn, her lavender eyes watching Arvini warily. The woman had a light blade out to fight off any potential attacks. Her physical looked slender and fragile, but she seemed like she knew how to handle a light sword based on her stance.

As Arvini surveyed the situation, her eyes caught sight of a blanket that was on a makeshift bed of hay in an upper floor above a ladder. Arvini quickly climbed the ladder, grabbed the blanket, and jumped down to the ground.

As soon her feet touched the floor, Arvini hurried to smother the rest of the small fires with said blanket. There. Arvini managed to pat down the fires in time.

However, she heard a creaking, and she looked up to see the bodyguard assassin opening one of the large barn doors.

The woman in purple twirled to stare at the bodyguard, and she held out her at him.

Arvini heard a lilting psychic voice in her head all of a sudden, <<Are you with Angus? If you are, could you help me with the Shadowpig? I’ll try to keep this assassin busy. We must not let this assassin get this pig!>>

Arvini noticed the purple-dressed woman was glancing at her for a brief moment as the psychic voice spoke, giving Arvini the hint that the psychic voice was coming from this strange woman. She must have some psychic abilities, then.

Being so close to the assassin, the woman attempted to stab him with her thin, but needlesharp blade.

Spoiler: Show

Julinn trying to attack assassin: 3d6+4 = 17

trying to attack assassin: 3d6+4 17

5 Stunt Points. Skirmish, Pierce Armor, and Mighty Blow

Attack damage roll: 1d6+3 =9

Stab damage to bodyguard: 1d6+3 9

Bodyguard has an AR of 3, but the Pierce Armor Stunt halves that, so that the armor only defends 1 point of damage, and the damage becomes 8.

Additional damage: 1d6= 1 (lol, lame)

Deals additional damage with Mighty Blow: 1d6 1

So, 8+1 equals 9 damage done to the assassin, lol.

So the assassin’s HP is down to 4!!!! :D

Julinn then uses Skirmish to push the assassin back towards another corner, away from the Shadowpig and innocent bystanders.


As Julinn leaned in, Julinn’s stiletto dagger blade found a weak point in the leather armor and went into the enemy’s side, smooth as silk in one swift movement. Julinn then pulled the blade out and then stabbed the assassin through another part of the torso, though the assassin managed to move and avoid the brunt of the second attack.

The bodyguard assassin hissed and grunted loudly in pain as Julinn’s dagger met its target points, and he doubled over to hold his torso.

Julinn then ruthlessly used the palm of her hand against the man’s chin to force him back against the interior side barn wall, cornering him and trying to keep him away from the Shadowpig and any innocent bystanders and allies. She used her body to force him back against the wall.
~~

Angus, Expert
Angus

"Oh no you don't!" Angus cawed as he dove towards the bow-wielding assassin. The armour was posing a problem but he wasn't going to idle about and let him get an easy shot on Jarod.

OOC: Attack: 3d6+3 16

That should be a hit. Now damage:

Damage: 1d6-1 5
Spoiler: Show
Archer blocked half of that, and lost 2 hit points, putting him down to 28 Hit Points. But Angus did manage to distract him and cause him to flee.


The archer was startled by the sudden attack, and Angus managed to scratch his face, perhaps an eye, for the archer yelled and held his hand against his face.

The archer stumbled away from Jarold, hunched over, and still covering his face. The man slowly stumbled backwards, as if to try to get back into the brush to hide.

Angus noticed that Jarold was still on the floor, holding onto his leg. Perhaps he had gotten injured in the fall? Jarold seemed to be getting up slowly, but he was testing his weight against his right leg and hissed softly when he did so.

In the meantime, Angus remembered seeing Arvini using a bucket to get water from the well and then splashing the water into the barn window to put out the small growing fires within. She went back and forth, filling up the bucket with water and then splashing the water onto the fires. She then took another bucket full of water and climbed into the barn window, and that was the last Angus saw of her, at the moment.

The second bodyguard assassin had managed to reach the front door of the barn, and was opening it when he seemed to have met an opponent inside as there were sounds of painful grunts and scuffling.

Angus felt the wet droplet of a rain drizzle and heard some thunder as Johan summoned a thunderstorm with his Weather Arcana. The sky got darker as the clouds started covering the moon.

Spoiler: Show
Note: The archer is going to attempt to sneak back into the brush, so Angus will probably have to use Perception to find him again.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Pira whispered reassurances to the horse as it passed close to the fire. Never a fan of fire horses, but this one had been well trained.

"Toss her up here," Pira said, placing her hand across the horse's withers. "I can't do it, she'll be too heavy."

She took a look around. "I'm going east," she said softly for Johan's ears only. "You can get on behind. The horse is strong enough to bear all the weight for the ride to the beach."

OOC:
And the ride roll
13 plus 2 -> 15 and I'll figure out a stunt for the 2 4s
 

talam

Smile, smile!
Validated User
Angus

Seeing that Jarold was still hurt and would need more time to get sorted out, Angus continued to focus on hounding the archer. Searching the brush, he got ready to swoop in again once he found the assassin.

OOC: Perception: 3d6+3 15
So assuming Angus finds the archer, he'll go for another attack.
Attack: 3d6+3 11
That's not likely to hit at all.
 

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Johan

Johan smiles at Pira arriving to pull his butt out of the fire. “Yer a life saver Pira! I owe ya one!” Johan laughs and slings the Sorceress over the horse before atempting to climb on himself.

OOC: Making a strength check to try and load up the Sorceress on the horse and climb on himself. 3d6+1 = 11
 
Top Bottom