[VtM] Convention of Thorns LARP

perfect^inzanity

Priest of Muawijhe
Validated User
This looks awesome. A LARP playing out an alternate version of the Convention of Thorns (the meeting that ended with the founding of the Camarilla more or less) in a actual castle where you can rent historical clothes. A bunch of desperate elders all with their own agendas and goals.

The tickets where just released a couple of hours ago. I just got my own ticket (Through one of the sweetest stories ever*) I'm so looking forwards to this. Anybody else going?

* I was told about this about a week ago but just shrugged because it sounded like one of the coolest larps ever but no way I could afford it. Later during the week I mentioned it to my girlfriend, just as a "Isn't this cool" thing but I must have had longing in my voice because she just asked if I really wanted to go and when I said yes she asked how much it would cost and after checking she offered to pay. Her economy is much better then mine (I'm on disability pension so not actually a hard feat) and I could never ask for something like this (because that would feel like I was using her as a piggy bank) and I would never mention something like this in the hopes of her offering to pay because that would be even worse. Only way it could have ended like this was because I mentioned it without the thought of her paying even crossing my mind.

Matt-M-McElroy

What Are You Afraid Of?
Validated User
All sold out now...I missed out. Sounds awesome.

I've run the Convention of Thorns myself a couple of times. Players were signature characters from the books, including Hardestadt, de Corazon, Karsh, Mistress Fanchon, Vykos, etc.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing how his one goes.

MMM

perfect^inzanity

Priest of Muawijhe
Validated User
Too, bad. No one except me at my local VtM larp could afford a ticket and I'm hoping that at least some rpg.netters will show up so there will at least be some people I feel that I know or at least trust (this is a safe place on the web for me). Because seriously this will be the first time in almost 20 years that I will travel outside Sweden and the first time I do it alone so yeah kinda scary. Still looking forward to it though.

Catulle

Black Rabbit of Inle
Validated User
A couple of people I know are going (from the UK), should I find out if they're registered here and ask them to reach out, if so?

Regards,

Barry

Top Bottom