[VtM] Convention of Thorns LARP

Dalerik

Preaching Gaming Anarchy
Validated User
Two runs announced for 2017. -April and October.
Correction. Dziobak-LARP fucked up, there's only the October run.

Also. Trailer time.
And I'm in it. At 2:30.

[video=youtube;4SNOKbQGwOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SNOKbQGwOA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Simply agog at the cosmetics. :eek:

Are the upcoming events stand-alones, sequentials, repeats, or what?

SJE

Bibliomancer
Validated User
I believe its just a straight repeat since the events of the game dont lend themselves very well to sequels.

Dalerik

Preaching Gaming Anarchy
Validated User
Simply agog at the cosmetics. :eek:

Are the upcoming events stand-alones, sequentials, repeats, or what?
It's a rerun.

Kiddie diseases?
Some characters having no real place at the event, an entire faction (Ashirra) feeling like an afterthought, the Assamites being pushovers in combat and a few characters being weirdly written.

Last edited:

HibiscusTea

Validated User
I would give at least a pinky to go to this, but there's simply no way I can afford airfare to Europe, plus hotel, plus the cost of entry, plus a costume. :( What an amazing experience, from the looks of it.

SJE

Bibliomancer
Validated User
I would give at least a pinky to go to this, but there's simply no way I can afford airfare to Europe, plus hotel, plus the cost of entry, plus a costume. :( What an amazing experience, from the looks of it.
If it helps, the cost of entry includes fully catered accomodation at the castle. You'd only need a hotel if you wanted to fly in to Berlin the night before or something. I appreciate that it's likely too expensive either way, but the costs really are "airfare plus entry" if you have your own costume and can get a lift from Wroclaw station. Folks in Berlin were also putting up some people on their couches. the additional costs are optional costume rental and the return bus from Berlin to the castle.

Another option is to apply as a servant in the Fairweather Manor (their Downton Abbey LARP http://www.fmlarp.com/) - I believe that is free (there's been a big debate about price inclusiveness for these large Polish LARPS) if you get selected- you just need to pay airfare. Costuming as a servant is also pretty cheap if you have a black suit and white shirt. Or white blouse, black skirt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom