• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Want to touch my PHB 2? Arrives tomorrow!

SpringsBoundlessThorns

marriage equality 4 all
Validated User
My good luck continues. It is almost like I am sleeping with someone at Amazon.co.jp but I promise that I'm not. ;)

My fresh and shiny PHB II will arrive tomorrow morning... as per usual I will try to answer any questions that you have. Just one request, I won't be able to type out whole long lists of powers so try to keep the questions either more general in nature or very specific.

Thanks!

Agrias oaks

Holy Knight
Validated User
Re: Want to touch my PHB 2??? Arrives tomorrow!

I have one very specific question a lot of people are going to want to know about...

What does Weapon Expertise do as a feat?

Last edited:

Fallen Seraph

Validated User

That's it! I'm moving to Japan!

As for what I would like to see:

What is the new non-magical Adventuring Gear and Armour and Weapons.
What does it say about "Custom Spirit Companions" on the Shaman pages.

Those stick out as specifics that other people may not ask. I just want to hear generally whatever you're willing to type out. But especially for the Primal classes.

Inyssius

thermonuclear catsplosion
Validated User

I swear to god I will kill you with my brain.

...tell me about the Deva. Were we all wrong about the abilities? What racial feats are there (aside from Auspicious Lineage)? Other neat options?

Implement/Weapon Expertise. Does it do what we think it does (a constant +1 to hit)? What are the prerequisites?

Shaman multiclassing. What do you get?

Demonskin adept: awesome, or super awesome?

Zeea

Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Why don't you just rub it in, huh? Well, guess what? I have superpowers AND a flying car that looks like a hammerhead shark, and it shoots lasers!

Ditto on Weapon Expertise.

Rechan

Retired User

Simple questions:

1) We've all seen the entry in the back of the MM; how does the PHB2 shifter differ, mechanically? What else do they get?

2) What feats are geared towards non-PHB2 classes/races? Any "universally useful" feats, like Improved Initiative? How about feats for PHB1 races/classes?

Non-Simple question:

1) We've only seen 3 levels of the Invoker. It's hard to gauge how they really differ from wizards, and how they feel as a divine class. Can you give us a good idea of what their "schtick" is, as far as controllers go?

2) Anything stink of super broken/power creep?

3) What do you think is going to shock/amaze people the most? What do we not see coming?

Last edited:

SpringsBoundlessThorns

marriage equality 4 all
Validated User

Why don't you just rub it in, huh? Well, guess what? I have superpowers AND a flying car that looks like a hammerhead shark, and it shoots lasers!

Ditto on Weapon Expertise.
Will trade you for the flying car.:D

And thanks for the very do-able questions everybody. Look forward to getting on answering them ASAP.

Agrias oaks

Holy Knight
Validated User

Hey

since I did this for the 4e core stuff waaaaaaay back can I get special bonuses for asking you questions? :D

Kath

The Furthest Away
RPGnet Member
Validated User

As someone currently playing a barbarian, I have a two very specific questions, which I'd *love* to know the answer too:
1) What stat, if any, do Barbarians add to their AC in place of Dex or Int?
2) How does the 'Pressing Strike' At Will power work? Right now, you can shift two squares before attacking (including through a monsters square), hit the monster for standard damage, and then push it one square.

If you've got the time, I'd love to know what the Leader-esque Class Feature is like (i.e. not that Rageblood one).

Thanks hugely!

Top Bottom