• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Warframe Discussion Thread #5: We All Lift Together

Sphinx of Black Quartz

Huggable Space Caterpillar
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Guidance:

Welcome to the new iteration of the megathread, Tenno. The old thread was here. We're still talking about Warframe, the futuristic space ninja fashion game (with an optional third-person shooter minigame).

Sphinx of Black Quartz

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I use Smoke On The Water. Simple, easy rhythm to do stuff to without missing a beat.
I mostly use that one too. It's a very distinct riff, and almost everybody knows it, so it's easy to beat-match. (And besides, it's fun to beat-match your shots to it.)

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm levelling Nyx right now, and I also find her 2 to be underwhelming.
On a positive note, I finally did the last interception on Venus, so that planet's finished.

Sphinx of Black Quartz

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Any chance we might get a retooling of Chroma along with the prime? I've always loved dragonframe, but he definitely feels like an artifact of an earlier era of the game, when frames had less interesting and generally less useful powers.

Wharrgarble

Communist for Christ
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Any chance we might get a retooling of Chroma along with the prime? I've always loved dragonframe, but he definitely feels like an artifact of an earlier era of the game, when frames had less interesting and generally less useful powers.
We've seen nothing so far, and I guess that if we do see something, it'll be minor. I want him to get a rework too, but today's devstream didn't show anything, and unless we get a Dev Workshop next week, I don't think we'll see anything substantial.

Sundancer

Validated User
On a positive note, I finally did the last interception on Venus, so that planet's finished.
I mostly made beelines from junction to junction, because that's how you get more quests and frames early on.
Actually I still haven't finished the star chart. I have access to every node on the planets (not done all nodes, but at least unlocked them) and I'm still missing most of the Kuva Fortress.

Nightward

IntranationalManOfMisery
Validated User
They said they probably weren't done with him.

The bad news is that when they said that it was with an air of "because we think he's still too good," and compared to what others can accomplish in Chroma's niche and the way he only has two useful powers I'm not too sure about that.

Top Bottom