• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Warframe Discussion Thread #5: We All Lift Together

Sundancer

Validated User
I'd guess that even on the Switch, even if you are not in a clan, you could probably get the "staple" mods for free by asking nicely in region and/or trade chat.
There's no shame in this, it won't be considered begging unless you epically overdo it. Warframe-bittervets love to throw basic, necessary stuff at new-ish players.

Last edited:

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
PSA - the Collaboration test on Lua doesn't appear to be soloable. Using Operator + warframe you can get all the way to the final stage with four platforms, but you can only stand on three (Operator + inert warframe + specter).

It is possible that a decoy (Loki) or a Molt (Saryn) can activate the fourth platform. Can't really say from online content - too many people presenting their guesses as authoritative, the wiki can be so-so, and the game keeps changing.

Law Orc

Concerned Citizen
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
PSA - the Collaboration test on Lua doesn't appear to be soloable. Using Operator + warframe you can get all the way to the final stage with four platforms, but you can only stand on three (Operator + inert warframe + specter).

It is possible that a decoy (Loki) or a Molt (Saryn) can activate the fourth platform. Can't really say from online content - too many people presenting their guesses as authoritative, the wiki can be so-so, and the game keeps changing.
I am almost certain that I have successfully done at with a Saryn molt... but that was before the most recent Saryn changes, so it may not still work.

Fade

Validated User
I favor Nova for solo intercept. When everyone is moving at quarter-speed it's pretty easy to hop between nodes.
(Note that Nova takes mods weirdly. You want as much Duration as you can possibly get, and negative range.

Itzal is the 'wing of choice for Rush. It's inherently faster than the others and can teleport.

Killfalcon

Reasonably Phosphorous
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can you not use two different specters at the same time?
For example one Clem, one regular specter?
That's how I did it (not sure if one of them *has* to be Clem, I'ver not done much with Spectres, but one of mine was Clem), but I will note that spectres are bastards for not standing where you want them to, leading to spending ages clicking "follow" and "stay" until they actually stay inside the circle...

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
Argh, I totally missed that the Exploiter Orb went live today. Well, at least by waiting a day we'll actually have learned how to beat it first.

Top Bottom