• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

Killfalcon

Reasonably Phosphorous
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Guidance:

Welcome to the new iteration of the megathread, Tenno. The old thread was here. We're still talking about Warframe, the futuristic space ninja fashion game (with an optional third-person shooter minigame).

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hex? I got all I needed in survival and defense. 50 to 100 per run.

Mock

Force 5 Wrongnado
Validated User
I love Volt's expression. It just seems very...Volt. He's Johnny Storm.

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This art kind of makes me like some frames batter. Like, I might play them more now.

Been leveling Wisp, and just for her signature gun out of the over though I've not used it yet. Wisp is really really good.

I tried a solo spy mission last night, to try out her skillset, and she's a new meta for spying I think. She's invisible while airborn, and you get a little grace when you land - enough to jump again. It lets you swoop into a large area, leap around, bunnyhop, and move freely (so long as you're moving) to scout a whole area without triggering enemies or alerts. Then, blow past them, or hop into a sniper position (or sweep past with a silent weapon) and wreck them. She feels really good to play this way, going solo and taking your time. It's an engaging kind of stealth I've not played before. Stealth usually involves careful creeping, mindfulness of detection cones, and stillness and waiting. Wisp's stealth involves bullet jumping around as much as possible, gliding past enemies, and grabbing onto the wall way up high.

You do have to be careful with the shock eggplant though, because if you're carrying one and doing the flying inviz thing, it can break it by zapping the fuck out of everybody, but you can do cool shit like drop into a group of enemies, and then massacre them while they're twitching from the electric stun so they never even get the chance to do anything.

Breaking aggro is as easy as jumping away too. High mobility, never be not jumping, and great ability synergy.

Her #2 lets you breeze past security gates and laser feces and other hazards - build for Range, and you can cover huge distance by sending in the clone and teleporting, breezing past obstacles.

Her #4 is great but I barely use it since the rest of her kit is so good.

Wisp is really a strong well designed frame.

Top Bottom