• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yes, socket 3 statues. Sorties also give them, and they show up regularly on syndicate missions.

moondog548

Zip Zap Zoop!
Validated User
I've been away. Is the mission actually to FILL OUT three statues? That would be ... annoying, because I socket statues as soon as I get them. :(
YOU FOOL! YOU FOOLISH FOOL! Truly your hubris was your downfall!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that sort of thing either, but I have learned to keep a buffer just for nightwave.

Of course it still glitched on me and I ripped off auto-socketing 3 statues before I noticed it wasn't counting. :mad: (luckily I had 2 more and Maroo got me the rest of the way with no further pain).

Sundancer

Validated User
I've also been keeping some statues in reserve, since that one started popping up as a Nightwave challenge.

The rest looks like it'll be reasonably quick, and you can even double-dip if you run Sabotage fissures.
Assassinations shouldn't give anyone trouble. But if you want to be really quick about it, there's always The Sergeant on Phobos, for that "huh, that was supposed to be a boss?" moment.

For Simaris scans, I recommend going solo, and using a guide for the spawn locations, to guarantee results.
You can either do several sets of the daily Simaris mission across several days, or make use of the console to the left behind him, to select additional targets besides the ones for the daily quest, if you want to finish it sooner.

Fade

Validated User
The other reason to keep empty statues around is to sell them off for plat whenever this nightwave task comes around.

Sixten

Japanese Vampire Hunter
Validated User
Unrelated to Nightwave, I decided to try to clear up the last couple Lua nodes yesterday, because I feel bad about my lack of starchart progress. (Also, my first riven needs sliding sentient kills.)

That spy mission can go… be by itself in a corner and think about its choices. Hard.

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I had open Simaris missions to do yesterday. Completing those gave me 3 scans, and then I got the last 2 doing relic exterminates. (I also got the last pieces of Mesa I needed, before the new missions, unfortunately. Mutualist Alad V's not that hard to solo.)

Victim

Validated User
I plan on doing Lephantis and Earth assassinate missions since I never finished the normal versions of those frames.

Top Bottom