• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
I think Healing Return might be overkill given the amount of health orbs Nekros tends to produce.
You can get 90% damage reduction from Shield of Shadows, Health Conversion will effectively quadruple your health, and if you wanted to go for absolute defensive overkill, you could find a way to slot Adaptation, for yet *another* 90% damage reduction on top of that.
I'm using Adaptation, and that's a good point about Shield of Shadow. I *might* actually have room for both, since solo Nekros doesn't need much range...

But I do take an abnormal amount of damage due to poor mobility and low spatial awareness. That's why a Warcry Valkyr remains my main...

Oh? ‘Cause I’ll admit, that’s about where I checked out.
I can shoot you a video, but if you don't have Limbo I'm not sure of how useful it is. I'll look when I'm on Lua, to see if there's a path to avoid lasers rather than just run through them.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
So, alternate route for Lua spy to avoid the plates-latching. For now in 1080p but it'll eventually be available in 4K.

I tried to take it slow, but both sentinels showed up (it's random) so I couldn't be *that* slow. The second sentinel also meant I couldn't recon a path without lasers.

Edit - the first sentinel shows up right before I shift into the rift, it might be hard to spot. Also, note the glimmering effect on the rock after I run along the luminous white "root" - it's electrified.

Last edited:

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I got marked for death by (a?) Phoroid. How does that even work? First, it has to send me a message. If you think that Scorpia has keyboard problems, that's nothing compared to Phoroid. Then, it somehow contacts the Stalker. (A lot of things can contact the Stalker. Why can't we?)
"Hello?"
Roar!
"Swamarian killed 5 of your cousins?"
Roar!
"And all you were doing was invading Venus? Why that no good so-and-so. I'm on it."

Why can't we call up the Phoroid(s)? "Get off Venus, or I'll slaughter 3 of your friends and the couple of hundred infested that will probably get in my way." I'm pretty sure that would get some results.

Sundancer

Validated User
I like to think that actually all of them are calling the Stalker begging him to just let things be.
"Dude, it's okay, it was just a clone / dude in fake mustache / someone who looks a little like me."
"Vengeance shall be mine!"
"Man, that didn't work the last twenty times, and afterwards they just stomped our guys even harder. Just give it a rest."
"Justice must be served!"
"Come on, how many times must they take your bow away before you learn to just let it go?"

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
That the Tenno can understand Phorid's roars is interesting, actually.

It means that the spoiler-for-The-Sacrifice inside a warframe is still connected to a degree to the Infested telepathic network.

Doug Hare

Validated User
The thing that gets me is how quickly Lotus goes from "We don't know what happened here on this abandoned asteroid base" to detailed information about Phorid's physiognomy and attacks. SpaceMom knows too much, is what I'm saying.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
I have tested my "Mi Khora Zone" built - Khora with 280% Range, 145% Duration and 90% strength (values could be slightly higher with maxed mods) and a Pilfering Dome.

It's just right for defense zones such as Saturn\Helene. Khora just recasts her dome every 15 seconds or so, does her nails and plays with her cat. And jogs around the cryopod every now and then to get the loot (I'm trying to get Aviator).

It's not meant to be engaging, eh ? But it's convenient when you're really tired.

nonsense

Hey Nonny-Nonny
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I farmed up and built Ivara, mainly to have another easy option for spying and to be able to focus-farm with sleep arrows... but man, this is a fun frame. I can still go much faster with Loki or Limbo, but for sheer QoL or for dealing with vaults I don't know inside out, it's hard to beat Ivara. She's also much more entertaining to use in anger than Loki. I think I'll make her a Rakta Cernos for energy procs.

Also, she looks ridiculous.

Sundancer

Validated User
I'm still using Loki for stealth, but Octavia is a serious contender. She can stay invisble permanently, has great party buffs, and can do ridiculous damage (or rather, have enemies do ridiculous damage to themselves).

Top Bottom