• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
It's less about needing that level of power and more about wanting to be silly.
Me I'm looking for frames that I love to play, but are a bit lacking in durability given my poor damage-avoidance skills.

And have Prime versions. :p

Mind, this criteria mean that the clearest example so far would be Ember, so... yeah.

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh hey, there was a devstream on Friday. Oh well. Here's some info from the devs;
We’ll be making the following changes based on feedback to future Prime Vaults:
  1. We are ending the current Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault earlier than normal to make way for a brand new one. The new end date for this Vault is September 3rd instead of September 17th, with a new Vault launching right after.
  2. Future Prime Vaults are being viewed by a few different factors to decide: have they ever been unvaulted and what data can we use (such as ownership, etc) to support the next rounds?
With that being said, the next Prime Vault will be deadly contagious (ha ha) with Valkyr & Saryn!

If you watched Friday's Devstream, you may have picked up on an important note: We aim to ship Gauss with a Mainline update by the end of August on PC (which is next week)! To prepare for this big Mainline (it's been months since we've done one), we will only be Hotfixing for emergencies until the big release day.

Gauss will be shipping with a lot of great content and QOL, but his partner in crime 'Grendel' will come later.
Some of what you can expect includes:

1) Disruption Expansion! This will arrive throughout the Solar System including in the Kuva Fortress (which will reward Kuva)!
2) Riven Cap increase to 120!
3) Friends List Cap of 1000!
4) Look Link / Mod Link

I'm not sure if that means more nodes on the star chart, or changing existing nodes. (My guess is more nodes.) I'm also on the fence on the next unvaulting. I don't have Valkyr Prime, but we just got Saryn Prime from an event a couple of months ago.
There was also mention on using Mods in Railjack. Apparently you'll be able to overcommit what mods to install in your ship, and then switch which ones are active during play.

Sundancer

Validated User
With that being said, the next Prime Vault will be deadly contagious (ha ha) with Valkyr & Saryn!
That's a bit weird. Valkyr wasn't vaulted all that long ago, and Saryn had that soft-unvaulting during the anniversary event.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
I been playing since January, and the only Prime frames that weren't available during that span are Valkyr, Vauban and Ash (I still don't have Ash or Vauban).

This takes into account frames that are vaulted, but where I could grab all parts but one from grouping to crack relics. Frex Hydroid, Nova or Mag were acquired that way - their relics are still amply present even in random fissures.

For Trinity I cheated a bit via a Twitch promotion, insta-cancelling my free trial.

So assuming that a bunch of people missed the short Saryn events, it makes sense based on my experience.

Last edited:

Ghost_msl

Validated User
Vauban/Vauban Prime is the biggest waste of rare resources in the entire game - I'm not kidding.
He is so goddamn weak - i'd much rather have an Ember on the team.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
I've stumbled upon a colour theme I quite like for my Sancti Tigris. So here it is, modelled by my Space Antelope Prime.

Spoiler: Show

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
After a long grueling fight, we killed the Hydrolyst... and IO didn't get the challenge.
:mad:

Edit:
And seems in need to access last weeks challenges.
I did everything else.

Last edited:

nonsense

Hey Nonny-Nonny
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm one piece off Rhino Prime, but alas it's the rarest. I don't think I'll be too fussed if I can't build him, though.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
I'm currently working on Wukong Prime, but his common part is the only one I don't have, and it's as expensive as the other 3 put together according to warframe.market, so damn.

This week's Nightwave made me finally take on the other Eidolons, which I'd never run despite being geared enough for them for something like a year now. I was dead and out of revives for the Hydrolist completion, and it still counted for me. Something's wrong here...

Top Bottom