• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

Sundancer

Validated User
Of course, I'd be out of town most of the day.
Still 28.7% left on that one.
The one from yesterday also stayed up for way longer than I would have expected. Even taking into account that new-ish players would tend to go for the reactor, while veterans would generally go for the catalysts.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
So as it happens, the Directors in the Vallis can take a full point-blank discharge from a Sancti Tigris. Mmmffff.

mpswaim

Emo Dad
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Still 28.7% left on that one.
The one from yesterday also stayed up for way longer than I would have expected. Even taking into account that new-ish players would tend to go for the reactor, while veterans would generally go for the catalysts.
I didn't get home until 8 hours after you posted that. Today was move in day for my daughter at college. Her room now looks cute, but she may have to move, because her roommate baled.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
Yesterday had a group with a kavat named "Hey Kitto", immediately followed by a group with a kavat named "Baro Kit'ten".

So I can't call it a bad day.

Ghostwise

Mort aux cons
Validated User
If you want speed, don't do the syndicate medallions daily on Jupiter, the maps are huuuge.

*But*, if you want to explore these tilesets, it's a great opportunity.

EDIT - just keep in mind that staying in a zone for a long while means Zealots respawns.

Last edited:

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm kind of wondering about Nora's report on Corpus food project:
Did the food explode or did diners explode

"Well, bad news foodies: the Corpus are scrapping plans to bioengineer food from hazardous waste. Diners reported everything tasted like virmink... then exploded. Back to the lab, you crazy kids."

Top Bottom