[+][Warhammer] Age of Sigmar general discussion.

Mercurial Sea

Smart Went Crazy
Validated User
I hope Looncurse isn't sold out for ever I missed out on the skaven boxed set which I can live but I must have the looncurse one.
A friend of mine sent me a picture of a store in Portland that had stacks and stacks of them, so it seems like the distribution problems were... uneven. I ordered one from here, but still haven't gotten it yet. The store looks legit, so it's probably on the way, but they haven't given me a tracking number or anything.

Jigglypuff

Vet of the Psychic wars
Validated User
A friend of mine sent me a picture of a store in Portland that had stacks and stacks of them, so it seems like the distribution problems were... uneven. I ordered one from here, but still haven't gotten it yet. The store looks legit, so it's probably on the way, but they haven't given me a tracking number or anything.
Well tomorrow is my last shot to get it in a store. I'm going to call The Warhammer store in Allentown and see if they have it. If they do I'm really not looking forward to driving all the way there to pick it up.

The two closest stores to me all sold out by tuesday, they're unsure if they can get more.

Scutarii

Validated User
Did we ever discuss what we guessed the faction this model was from?

It's a new shadespire model from the Warhammer Fest reveal.

I'm guessing it's 'high elves' or elves from the realm of light. High Elves and Lions has a history but would be a new motif to really push. It's quite brightly coloured in palette and the face is quite soft, eyes quite open giving a less sinister/evil look.

George Angell

Validated User
I'm going to say the new Light Elves is a fair bet. It doesn't fit into the standard Chaos aesthetics at all. It could potentially be a new pet for the Stormcast but it doesn't really fit in with their look ether.

I remember last year there was a bit of lead time between the release of the Grot and Troll Shadespire warbands and the Gloomspite book so I could see GW doing something similar here.

I notice also the little head piece looks very Elfy. Could be wishfully thinking on my part since I really want an updated High Elf Book or a reasonable substitute thereof.

When is GW next big event where they usually drop more info/hint on their upcoming release. I know they just had Warhammer Fest but isn't there something toward the end of the month as well?

Scutarii

Validated User
I'm going to say the new Light Elves is a fair bet. It doesn't fit into the standard Chaos aesthetics at all. It could potentially be a new pet for the Stormcast but it doesn't really fit in with their look ether.

I remember last year there was a bit of lead time between the release of the Grot and Troll Shadespire warbands and the Gloomspite book so I could see GW doing something similar here.

I notice also the little head piece looks very Elfy. Could be wishfully thinking on my part since I really want an updated High Elf Book or a reasonable substitute thereof.

When is GW next big event where they usually drop more info/hint on their upcoming release. I know they just had Warhammer Fest but isn't there something toward the end of the month as well?
Their Summer events schedule : https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/05/14/a-summer-of-warhamer-eventsgw-homepage-post-3/

Next up in UK Games Expo 31st May-2nd June.

Top Bottom