[Warhammer Quest] Blackstone Fortress

Gentleman Highwayman

Validated User
Ya, not loving the expansions. Too costly, too little value. Maybe they should have grouped this stuff together and sold it for a higher price, or even themed it a bit better.

Starcrash

Validated User
I'm still in the painting stage myself :)
Going at a good pace, Vorne, Ratling bros, and Winghead Navigator are all done (with the Navigator being my favourite), as well as the Beastmen, and the Ghouls
We're so close! We have the Ranger, the Kroot and the RT to do and we're done.

Of course then I have a Chaos Space Marine squad and a Rhino to put together, you know how these things go...

Dulahan

Validated User
Ya, not loving the expansions. Too costly, too little value. Maybe they should have grouped this stuff together and sold it for a higher price, or even themed it a bit better.
This. Don't get me wrong. The models are freaking awesome! But oy, just... even with the BSF stuff it's not worth having. Not for the "DLC+++++++" prices. If it had something like another sprue of the Guardsmen, or some new Guardsmen, or a group of new heroes? Maybe! Hell, even a "Loyal" Commissar and Ogryn or something for new characters! But as it stands? UGH. (the Ambull even worse! ONE model and some extra stuff for the game that doesn't come CLOSE to being worth the price!)

It's cool, but it's $30 cool, not $50 cool.

And I say this as someone who likes the game, and wants it to succeed. But this isn't NEARLY enough value to make it happen.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
The expansions seem too small in a "do I really want to get the game out again for this" kind of way. I think I want three of them in a bundle deal or something.

AlphaAsh

Miserable Git
Validated User
I'm having a bit of a wtf at a traitor commissar as well. How'd that happen? Overnight corruption whilst held down by guardsmen and his bolt pistol locked in a drawer?

I do like the Ambull, he was fun to paint, but yes that and this one are looking to be too little for too much.

Dulahan

Validated User
I'm having a bit of a wtf at a traitor commissar as well. How'd that happen? Overnight corruption whilst held down by guardsmen and his bolt pistol locked in a drawer?

I do like the Ambull, he was fun to paint, but yes that and this one are looking to be too little for too much.
According to a facebook post from GW which I can no longer find? It's because he lost his hat. :D

Top Bottom