• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Weapons of the Gods] Antagonists and other bad guys?

Masked Cucumber

Validated User
Hello,

I recently restarted Jade Empire (an old computer rpg that was free on Origin recently) and I decided to try a Kung Fu game. I fished out my old copy of Weapons of the Gods and read it carefully this time. I have a bunch of questions about it and I still cannot believe there is no index but the worst part is the absence of described opposition. I did a Google search and found that the designer had released a free pdf of antagonists but the link is long dead. Does anyone know if it is still available anywhere?

I remain,

The Masked Cucumber

Masked Cucumber

Validated User
Thank you very much.

To your knowledge has anyone worked on magical creatures (I looked at the Qin book and found a few interesting monsters and I decided to re-watch Chinese Ghost Story 1, 2 and 3).

I remain,

The Masked Cucumber

Sage Genesis

Two
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You're welcome.

And I know that way back Brad was working on stuff for Yao - meaning monsters. I don't think those ever got finished though.

Masked Cucumber

Validated User
Hello again,

Do you know if anybody has compiled an index of the book? It would make finding the kung fu arts easier. (Edit: D'OH, i just noticed the table of contents. It would still be useful to have an index though).

I remain,

The Masked Cucumber

Last edited:

Vox Orbis

I've Always Been Here
Validated User
Howdy, Masked Cucumber!

I'm afraid I took down my master download page as I am preparing (in the future) to put up a page for my upcoming RPG project. Alas, I did not think it through properly, and thus cut off all access to my rather large WotG Library, all of the free material I wrote for the game! While I am not going to put up the PDFs for WotG and its Companion - they still are owned by Eos-Sama, which still exists, I believe - I feel that it is only fair to give you what you want, and more!

Brad's WotG Library

(MC, look in the file list for 'Masterindex' and there you go! There's also a Lore Index in there, too!)

You will find everything I ever wrote (plus by others, like the estimable Sage Genesis and the wondrous Mengtzu (I still wanna call him Kasumi) and others!

I would also want to give Benjamin Leong a shout-out, as the man is an INCREDIBLE layout artist and did fabulous work for me back in the day, and I feel bad that he did not get enough shout-outs.

Last edited:

Masked Cucumber

Validated User
Thank you very much for the quick reply. I have read the game three times, printed some character sheets and now I am going to try to make some characters. Having these files will make things much easier.

I remain,

The Masked Cucumber

Masked Cucumber

Validated User
Howdy, Masked Cucumber!

I'm afraid I took down my master download page as I am preparing (in the future) to put up a page for my upcoming RPG project. Alas, I did not think it through properly, and thus cut off all access to my rather large WotG Library, all of the free material I wrote for the game! While I am not going to put up the PDFs for WotG and its Companion - they still are owned by Eos-Sama, which still exists, I believe - I feel that it is only fair to give you what you want, and more!

Brad's WotG Library

(MC, look in the file list for 'Masterindex' and there you go! There's also a Lore Index in there, too!)

You will find everything I ever wrote (plus by others, like the estimable Sage Genesis and the wondrous Mengtzu (I still wanna call him Kasumi) and others!

I would also want to give Benjamin Leong a shout-out, as the man is an INCREDIBLE layout artist and did fabulous work for me back in the day, and I feel bad that he did not get enough shout-outs.
Thank you very much. This is greatly appreciated. Just finished looking at the material. I really like the bad guys cult. Pretty sweet.

I remain,

The Masked Cucumber

Top Bottom