• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [WFRP] Strange Thunder

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
The OOC thread for the game of imperial lawmen on the eastern frontier.

Last edited:

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Herr Doktor Johann Feiertag

WS 34
BS 28 +10 38
S 32
T 30
AGI 27 +5 32
INT 33 +5 38
WIL 32
FEL 36
A 1
W 11

WFRP stats 1: 2d10+20 34 2d10+20 28 2d10+20 32 2d10+20 30

WFRP stats 2: 2d10+20 27 2d10+20 33 2d10+20 26 2d10+20 36

Will reroll: 2d10+20 32
Academic background *

Skills
Academic Knowledge (Law)
Animal Care
Common Knowledge (The Empire)
Consume Alcohol
Dodge Blow
* Gamble +10
* Heal +10
Perception
* Read/Write
Ride
Speak Language (Reikspiel)

Talents
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Strike Mighty Blow
Strike to Stun
Strike to Injure

Trappings: Hand Weapon, Light warhorse, Pistol with 10 shots, Shield (1 AP everywhere), Medium Amour (3 AP), rope, camping equipment.

XP: 1000
+5 INT
+10 BS
Academic Knowledge (Law)
Dodge Blow
Heal +10
+5 AGI
Perception
Consume Alcohol
Gamble +10

Background: Johann Feiertag was once a respected physician, but too many late nights at the gambling tables took their toll. One morning, he was roused early to treat a noblewoman’s son, who had fractured his skull. He was still drunk and exhausted from the night before, but he was enticed by the prospect of her money and prestige (he had had a run of bad luck). Rather than refer her to another doctor, he accepted the case. Unfortunately, he botched the treatment, and the boy died. The distraught noble was determined that he would never practice medicine again.
His reputation in shambles, his clientele gone, Johann was desperate for work. One of his recurring drinking buddies, Maggie Denker, suggested that he join her as a roadwarden. It was a dangerous job, and they could use someone to patch them up. His prospects slim, he accepted her offer.

Starcrash

Validated User
Sevhim Vdovyn, a young man of the Gospodar tribe. Tall, with long dark hair and a pock-marked face, he is vague about his background but his willingness to take on even the most mucky of jobs without complaint leads most to overlook his reticence. At home in the outdoors, he has a keen eye for detail but prefers to avoid direct confrontation where possible.

Spoiler: Show

WS 30
BS 34
STR 28
TOU 27 +5 (32)
AGIL 25 +5 (30)
INT 38 +5 (43)
WIL 34
FEL 26
ATTK 1
WOUNDS 11

Background: Rural

Animal Care (Int) - 53
Common Knowledge (Kislev) (Int) - 53
Consume Alcohol (2) (Tou) - 52
Dodge Blow (Agi) - 40
Follow Trail (Int) - 53
Heal (Int) - 53
Navigation (Int) - 53
Outdoor Survival (2) (Int) - 63
Ride (Agi) - 40
Search (2) (Int) - 63
Speak Language (Kislev) (Int) - 53

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Subscribed. My character is on the wiki too

I will play 'Sergeant' Maggie Denker a rather forbidding woman. Chubby, with lank blond hair, she carries a club and two well oiled pistols stuffed in her cumberband. She's from Ostermark.
A coarse scoundrel, vulgar, a drunk and most certainly one of the lads. Nevertheless she is good at her job and has the confidence of her superiors.

She gained her nickname from her occassional military bearing and use of jargon. Did she actually serve, who knows?

She always gets her man.

WS 31
BS 36 +5 +5 46
STR 33
T 35
AGIL 28
INT 33
WIL 28
FEL 30
ATTK 1
WOUNDS 11 +1 12
Military background*

skills
*Command
*Intimidate 2
*dodge blow

ride 2
animal care
common knowledge empire
speak reikspiel

perception 3
search 2

Talents
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Strike Mighty Blow
Strike to Stun
Strike to Injure

Took 3 attribute advances and 2 new skills and 5 skill advances

Dice rolls

Bit all over the shop as i was multitasking with my kids. Rolled 6 then thought it should be 7 then finally realised there are 8 attributes. Been a long time since i made a warhammer pc.
http://orokos.com/roll/711520: 2d10 4 2d10 10 2d10 13 2d10 11 2d10 16 2d10 13
http://orokos.com/roll/711521: 2d10 15
Last attribute, had only rolled 7: 2d10 8
Rerolled the 4
Reroll: 2d10 8

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
Sounds good. :)

As for procedure on this, I'll post again Monday at the latest, earlier if everyone has posted and I have time.

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
WFRP2 chargen: 8#2d10 10 12 12 13 6 8 12 12
Reroll lowest: 2d10 4 - not so good

Otto Von Harben

WS 30
BS 32 +10 42
S 32
T 33
AGI 26 +5 31
INT 28 +5 33
WIL 32
FEL 32
A 1
W 11

Trappings: Hand Weapon(cleaver), Light warhorse, 2 Pistols with 10 shots, Medium Amour (3 AP), rope, camping equipment.

Background: Urban - former apprentice butcher skills - Gossip, Read/Write Reikspiel, Common Knowledge(Empire)

Otto started out apprenticed to a butcher in Kubel before deciding the life of a road warden offered more adventure than just being a tradesman in a village. He has practised his shooting to the stage where he is notable for his accuracy.

Skills:
Animal Care
Common Knowledge(Empire)
Common Knowledge(Kislev)
Consume Alcohol
Dodge Blow
Follow trail
Gossip
Outdoor survival
Read/Write (Reikspiel)
Ride
Speak Language (Reikspiel)

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
Same procedure as last time: I'll post on Wednesday at the latest, or before if everyone has posted and I have time.

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I'll assume you stopped off at Fortenhaf, where the Margrave turned out to be 'indisposed' and unable to see you. Leaving there in the morning, you arrived in Rheden about mid-afternoon, but it's already getting dark. It's probably the last cold snap of the winter, but the sky is clear and has been for several days, apparently.

As for the Black Kaiser, you just know he (or she!) has been an embarrassment for both Kislev and the Empire for several years, although it seems to have got worse in the last year or so. The main area of activity is between Fortenhaf and Vitebsk. Imperials tend to assume that he's a national hero or champion of the people, so long as the attacks take place on Kislev territory.

I've put the two maps into the first post of this thread for ease of reference.

Top Bottom