• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [WFRP] Strange Thunder

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I'll update tomorrow (Fri) at the latest. Earlier if everyone's posted in the next few hours!
 

Starcrash

Registered User
Validated User
Sevhim will be up front, he's one of the team's better trackers and he's hoping to keep his distance from the Checkist. Yes he's being paranoid, but that's the thing about secret police, they make people afraid.
 

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I am going to need some idea of what you're doing with Amboss, now that everyone has a mount except him. Post the discussion here in OOC, if you'd like.

Next update will be Tuesday at the latest. Earlier if I have time and everyone has posted.
 

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Anyone willing to take Amboss on their horse as a passenger? Otherwise we will be slower (actually not that much slower as we are riding in woods where it isn't easy to stay on horseback).
 

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I'll just have Amboss ride with Anastasia. As for her, while she does have her own goals, I'm letting her fade into the background so as not to take any initiative off you guys. If you ask her to support or help you, she will, in her own way, but I'm not going to push her onto you.

Next update will be Thursday at the latest.
 

Starcrash

Registered User
Validated User
Zomg! Could it be Chaos Dwarfs? You're dating yourself if so Rangdo, those guys are vintage.

Ahem. So, barring immediate developments or discovery, Sevhim will make like a rock and lay good and still, observing the goings-on.
 

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I did a quick update for Mitch, but the proper update will be tomorrow at the latest.

I'm going to assume Anastasia keeps an eye on Amboss unless you have any other plans. I want you guys to be free to make decisions as to what to do without worrying about your backs or a GMPC coming in to steal your glory.
 

Starcrash

Registered User
Validated User
So we know:

These look like our guys. The cannon seems to be dwarf-work, and some of them are currently here. They also have captives, technically not our responsibility but probably in our interest to try and rescue, but...

There are plenty of them, and they probably have proper weapons nearby enough to scupper anything short of a five-star ambush. If that's a repeating cannon and they can turn it in our direction, we're gonna have a bad time.

Off the top of my head, two options present. 1. Wait for the dwarfs to conclude their business here and follow them. The gun's the real problem, and we haven't got the numbers to overcome and secure everyone in the camp.

Option 2, we take a risk and try to get in close. Maybe we pick up a conversation, maybe start an unexpected fire or two. In the confusion, we see who we can snatch and haul off to interrogate. I'd really like a third option. Suggestions?
 
Top Bottom