OOC [WFRP] Strange Thunder

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Ah i was waiting for a gm post describing when us two arrived at the camp. We kinda said we would hang in the bushes and act as interference. Sorry for the confusion.
Off to work so no posts for 8hrs.
Daily combat posts are fine as are doing multiple rounds at once.

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
OK. I'm going to post daily from now on. We can ignore initiative, though. That just slows things down over PbP. Aux armes!

Starcrash

Validated User
I'm good, let's rock!

Sevhim wants to free the prisoners without walking in front of the cannon. He's going for stealth in plain sight, carrying a thing like he's just meant to be there and hoping nobody looks too closely. Oh, but there's gunfire, so at a bit of a hustle.

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
Will update tomorrow (Thurs), when the bandits will get their first chance to react. This was your 'surprise' round and you can act again before I post. If you don't have Rapid Reload and have fired all your shots, then you will need to spend that time reloading if you want to use guns.

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Wondering if we should call out for them to surrender, saying that we are a superiour force and have them surrounded. Would anyone object if Maggie did that?

I would mention surrending to the Empire would be better than the Kislivite secret police. Might motivate them.

Top Bottom