• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [WFRP] Strange Thunder

Starcrash

Validated User
To forestall any potential disappointment, I'll say now that I'll take a pass on an immediate sequel. I really enjoyed this game, but I've started an AW game of my own and need to focus on that (and my other two PBP games that are ongoing).

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
The pace was perfect for me. Tip top. I like short games and its how I run mine here. Closure is great.

Yeah I will certainly sign up for the next one. Im a big fan of character death as it seems to happen so rarely in pbp.

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
I am up for a second game, but I think it could wait a bit. With the nature of the Roadwardens job having a variation in the group members can fit well.

I think the posting rate worked well as daily can be too much for a lot of people.

praeternaturam

Validated User
I would actually like to run another game, and if you guys want to sign up for another one with the same characters (or a replacement for poor Maggie), then I can do that. I am away for a chunk of July, though, so I'm a bit leery of not being around consistently enough to keep up the momentum. What do you guys think?

As for the early pace, I chose to update every two days out of combat because even though daily updates are better, they also very quickly leave people behind. It's a really delicate balance between maintaining the crucial momentum and not being so demanding that players drop out or ghost from stress at having to contribute.
I'd be up for a new game after July if that works best for you?

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
OK, let's wait until the end of July. I can't promise something won't come up until then to stop me running something (e.g. I might be moving), but I'll pencil that in as a goal.

Top Bottom