• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [WFRP] Strange Thunder

Starcrash

Validated User
Instead of a second pistol or shield, could I have a shortbow? I'm imagining it's 1d10+SB damage, ROF 1 PEN 0, slightly better range than a pistol and easier to keep stocked with ammo than a gunpowder weapon. Also much quieter.

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
Instead of a second pistol or shield, could I have a shortbow? I'm imagining it's 1d10+SB damage, ROF 1 PEN 0, slightly better range than a pistol and easier to keep stocked with ammo than a gunpowder weapon. Also much quieter.
Because you're Kislevite, I'll say you can have a Kislev Short Bow. That's 16/32 range, ROF 1, 1d10+3 damage and the 'Precise' quality, which translated from its 2e and 4e versions, I will say means +1 damage at short range. But this also means you've not developed any expertise in guns and can't use them. Does that sound OK?

Last edited:

Starcrash

Validated User
Not really what I had in mind. I certainly wouldn't want to give up skill with guns. It's cool, I'll have the shield.

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I'll update either tomorrow (Wednesday) or Friday at the latest. I'm travelling on Thursday, so I'll not be able to update then.

Amboss is moving to intercept the Chekist, but as imperial Roadwardens, you have, of course, the right to meet her instead: you outrank him.

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Okay, I was wondering whether to show up Amboss'es presumption but I'd rather see him squirm.

Starcrash

Validated User
Do we have badges or something? Sevhim is feeling nervous. As some of you know, he technically has a criminal past in Kislev...

Top Bottom