• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[WFRP3e] What do we know?

vivsavage

Independent Procrastinor
Validated User
I'm literally bursting with excitement! This game sounds like a real shot in the arm for my gaming. When the hell do we get to buy it?

Trombone4Hire

Validated User
All this about cards, tokens, the new dice mechanics, and especially the reckless/conservative track makes this seem like FFG borrowed a lot from Arkham Horror, which I cannot believe no one has mentioned yet. This is a very good thing and I know I'll be buying it. I really, really hope they give Death Watch a similar treatment and don't keep the WFRP2.5e mechanics like in Dark Heresy (which are fine but how much more awesome would it be this way?). For those of you who have not played a FFG board or card game, they pull out all the stops and put out the best quality work in the industry - all doubters will be blown away.

Last edited:
All this about cards, tokens, the new dice mechanics, and especially the reckless/conservative track makes this seem like FFG borrowed a lot from Arkham Horror, which I cannot believe no one has mentioned yet. This is a very good thing and I know I'll be buying it. I really, really hope they give Death Watch a similar treatment and don't keep the WFRP2.5e mechanics like in Dark Heresy (which are fine but how much more awesome would it be this way?). For those of you who have not played a FFG board or card game, they pull out all the stops and put out the best quality work in the industry - all doubters will be blown away.
On the one hand, a Deathwatch game like this would be awesome.

On the other hand, I would like to be able to mix Deathwatch stuff with the other 40k rpgs.

They should make a stand alone space marine adventure game. Like Space Crusade - Minis + Narrative. Or something.

beeber

Banned
ugh, count me UN-interested. 1e & 2e works just fine for our group, and this is waaay too much of a departure.

that's fine, i can spend my gaming $ on other stuff, then

Top Bottom