• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

What CCG's Offer a Player's Guide Like MTG?

AliasiSudonomo

Trying to be a bird
Validated User
Also depending on how far you stretch it, there's Fantasy Flight's LCGs - Netrunner is 'officially' dead but has a strong fandom continuing to make cards, Legend of the Five Rings fizzled a bit locally but is still being produced - and stuff like Keyforge.

Matt-M-McElroy

What Are You Afraid Of?
Validated User
Granted, those are both kinda deadish games. Easier to do.
Rage is not being published but has an active community, so I would partially agree with you.

VtES has a new publisher (who are publishing classic and new cards both online and via retail), active tournaments at conventions and a community content program where fans can publish custom cards.

M

Vargen

Validated User
I feel I should mention that as of Core Set 2020 Wizards of the Coast isn't making the Player's Guides any more. This set's Bundle product has a bigger life counter die and a bundle of foil basic lands in addition to the booster packs and stack of regular basics.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Yugioh is still going strong, judging by the number of events at the stores I visit.

Pretty sure Pokemon is still alive and well too.
Cardfight Vanguard is also still going despite Bushiroad's best efforts to kill it, although they did have to reboot it a year or so back.

The Discerning Gentleman

Has Transcended
Validated User
I feel I should mention that as of Core Set 2020 Wizards of the Coast isn't making the Player's Guides any more. This set's Bundle product has a bigger life counter die and a bundle of foil basic lands in addition to the booster packs and stack of regular basics.
Well that sucks. I've always enjoyed the Player's Guides.😕

Top Bottom