• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

What happened to the new edition of Gangbusters?

corwyn_kop

Validated User
A couple years back someone was putting out a new version of the Gangbusters rpg. I seem to remember a quickstart book being released but then nothing. Anyone know what happened? Was a full version ever released? Is it possible to find a copy?
Thanks,
Corwyn

Hawell

Validated User
A couple years back someone was putting out a new version of the Gangbusters rpg. I seem to remember a quickstart book being released but then nothing. Anyone know what happened? Was a full version ever released? Is it possible to find a copy?
Thanks,
Corwyn
Well, first I had to stop and wait for my Trade mark to finish filing. It is now Trademarked to Me and I can continue. I am a single person so its slow going and it is my goal to release it on the 100th anniversary of Prohibition. Mark.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
Well, first I had to stop and wait for my Trade mark to finish filing. It is now Trademarked to Me and I can continue. I am a single person so its slow going and it is my goal to release it on the 100th anniversary of Prohibition. Mark.
So... January, then?

komradebob

Validated User
That's great news!

John

Validated User
Congrats! Does your trademark preclude WotC from producing PDFs of the original Gangbusters boxed set materials (like they've done with Boot Hill and Star Frontiers on DriveThru)?

Top Bottom