• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

What's Coming Out This Year?

ColinChapman

Mostly Retired Game Designer
Validated User
I'm not really in the loop as much these days, so I'm curious what's due to come out in the rest of the year RPG-wise that folks are aware of or interested in?

Dropkicker

Part Time Dilettante
Validated User
God willing and the creek don't rise we'll see Cortex Prime finally. Don't get me wrong, I want Cam to get it right but I'll be happy to see it finally published.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
Let’s see now... we should be getting the Nile Empire book for Torg Eternity... ideally, yes, Cortex Prime. Tiny Supers is proofing if I recall.

Old-School Essentials is on Kickstarter right now, we’ll see if they get it out by October like they’re saying. Dragon-Blooded ought to be out this year, also Scion Origin/Hero, and probably Trinity Continuum Aeon/Core.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
I would really like to see the Deviant KS hit this year. The game I'm not expecting until 2021. Gods, I actually typed 2021 like it's a real thing.
Cyberpunk Red is slated for GenCon. More Witcher RPG stuff is in the pipeline too.

Bryant

Sleepy
Validated User
Turn should be cool and is coming soon! Also stoked for Reign, Velvet Generation, and Nahual. Over on the Forged in the Dark side, I'm looking forward to Band of Blades quite a bit.

IanWatson

Pharos
Validated User
Trinity Continuum and Trinity Continuum: Aeon should be hitting shelves this year, unless something goes terribly wrong.

Matt-M-McElroy

What Are You Afraid Of?
Validated User
Old-School Essentials is on Kickstarter right now, we’ll see if they get it out by October like they’re saying. Dragon-Blooded ought to be out this year, also Scion Origin/Hero, and probably Trinity Continuum Aeon/Core.
Dragon-Blooded is out already in PDF and PoD, the deluxe limited edition still has to finish printing however.

Also upcoming and not yet mentioned upthread:

Geist: the Sin-Eaters 2nd Edition
CofD: Dark Eras 2
Dystopia Rising: Evolution

Top Bottom