What's Your "Curt Schilling Blowing His Fortune"-style RPG or Setting?

ORtrail

Validated User
There will be some flavor of BRP for the classic Tri Tac games (Bureau 13, Fringeworthy, FTL 2448), Jorune, Jack Vance's Tschai Planet of Adventure (and probably a couple other based on his work), Michael T. Desing's Army Ants, Gamma World, and Poul Anderson's Time Patrol.

A new edition of Supers! Revised with a series of setting books based on the Action Lab comics Actionverse (along with hiring the various creators to continue with new comic series of the various characters), and a setting book along with a relaunch of most of the Ultraverse comics (Night Man, Hardcase, The Strangers, Firearm, etc.).

I'd have 6 employees running games at various cons throughout the year, in teams of three. One works a booth, while the others run games.

I'd also spend a crazy amount to bring back the All Pro Football videogame on the current and future consoles. Maybe swing a deal with the NFLPA to have the actual players in the game, but I'm not paying $60+ million for the full NFL license and have them dictate how the game plays. A robust Team Create mode that included a player/uniform/logo/stadium editor and let the gamers create whatever leagues they wanted.

El Ravager34

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I would go with an official 5E Dragonlance. Its long been one of my favorites, and while I know there are fan based adaptations... I'd love to see all the storylines done (Pre-Cataclysm, War of the Lance, Chaos War and Age of Mortals).

Chris Goodwin

not a robot
Validated User
For settings:
  • Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures
  • Lawrence Watt-Evans' Ethshar
Probably some others I'm not thinking of at the moment.

thenorm42

Validated User
Everway for me. Rerelease the Spherewalker's sourcebook, release a bunch of sumptuous sets of cards related to my favourite settings (Nobilis, Chuubo's, Tekumel), probably via Kickstarter, then release the whole thing as an app with story generation tools for a reasonable price some time later.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
I would promote the hell out of Teenagers From Outer Space (2e): the book is genuinely funny, and its irreverent comedy implied setting is just my speed.

Proteus

Yours Pedantically
Validated User
Err...I've been saying Aeon/Aberrant/Adventure! for so long that I've no idea what to say now...

Top Bottom