• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Where can I order Mutants & Masterminds?

Theodore Jay Miller

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Does anyone know anywhere that has the revised 2nd printing of Mutants & Masterminds in stock for immediate shipment? Not "we've got some more coming in in a week that may be the 2nd printing or the 1st", but somewhere I can order it, get priority shipping, and KNOW I'll have it two days later.

Spook

Burn the Heretic. Purge the unclean.
Validated User
You may want to try a book distributer, I got lucky and my store managed to snag copies with Ingram booksellers.

cjh

Solar Flare Blind
Theodore Jay Miller said:
Does anyone know anywhere that has the revised 2nd printing of Mutants & Masterminds in stock for immediate shipment? Not "we've got some more coming in in a week that may be the 2nd printing or the 1st", but somewhere I can order it, get priority shipping, and KNOW I'll have it two days later.
Have you checked to see if any of your local game or book stores actually have it in stock?

T

tetsujin28

abebooks.com has a copy of the 2nd edition ('least I assume so, since the date's 2004) for 17.95.

Jadasc

Validated User
Theodore Jay Miller said:
If you're talking about the version with the errata, we've got it in stock. You can e-mail us at orders@pandemoniumbooks.com, or call us at 617.547.3721.

Spook

Burn the Heretic. Purge the unclean.
Validated User
tetsujin28 said:
abebooks.com has a copy of the 2nd edition ('least I assume so, since the date's 2004) for 17.95.

Bing a used book distributer ABE's clients can be quite chincey on a books condition. I've been unhappy the several times I ordered PRG's from them.

T

tetsujin28

I've ordered academic books from them for years, and never had a problem.

Joe_G_Kushner

Validated User
Heck, can't you order it from Green Ronin? Don't they sell pretty much everything they make? And it'll probably be a third printing!

Between me and my group, we have ordered 3 copies from Overstock.com. It
s about $22 with shipping, $10 off the cover price. The items have always gotten to us between 7 and 10 days. In fact, my one players book just arrived at my house at lunch today.

I highly recommend them.

Top Bottom