• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Where I Watch] My Little Pony 9: Trampling the Status Quo

sun_tzu

Validated User
One more thing I'll say about Last Laugh - I loved Cheese's assistant. Here we have a guy who's quiet and analytical, and in a different show, he'd be the stuck up stiff guy who's either the villain or needs to loosen up or whatever.
Not here. He's a perfectly good guy and doesn't need to change or anything; any harm he may have caused Cheese by getting him into a position that doesn't make him happy is purely unintentional and resolved by Cheese changing things around, and his assistant managing the factory.
The show's supposed to be about very different sorts of people being friends. It's always good to see it live up to that.

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
I'm Cheese's assistant. In real-life I'm pretty quiet and serious. So yes, I was waiting for it to be revealed he was an evil asshole or something. Massive kudos, show.

sun_tzu

Validated User
*watches The Summer Sun Setback*
Excellent villain episode, Twilight actually progressing (trivia episode notwithstanding), and even Discord was used in a way I enjoyed. A+.

*watches She Talks To Angel*
OK, that was some fantastic use of Angel.

sun_tzu

Validated User
*watches A Horse Shoe-In*
Good use of Twilight, Starlight, Trixie, and a whole bunch of others (though I... question Trixie's qualification for counseling).
Of course Spoiled Milk would put a premium on loyalty of all elements.
Starlight's moment of nervousness at the mention of time-travel amused.
"But Twilight's friends always helped her!" "Oho! That's because Twilight's friends are competent! They care about what they're doing, and they know how to do it!" ...Dang. Angry Starlight is a sight to behold.
Was happy to see more Doctor Whooves and Octavia, and a bit sad plot kept them from getting the job.
Even if that was the wrong way to handle it, I liked Trixie actually sticking up for Gallus.
I do love how this entire season has been about moving forward.

sun_tzu

Validated User
*watches Daring Doubt*
Well, that's one way to wrap up the Daring Do storyline permanently.

Top Bottom