• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Where I Watch] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - We're the Kids in Equestria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Whoa-oh.

17 episodes. 100 pages. 1,001 posts. Let's keep going, shall we?

And as always, be mindful of spoilers. I got somebody watching the thread now:

Man, I wish I lived in a town cool enough for pony billboards.

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
Re: [Where I Watch] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - We're the Kids in Equestria

Speaking of the billboards...

:D

Also this is some crazy recursion being a humanized version of the poster that was ponified.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: [Where I Watch] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - We're the Kids in Equestria

Also this is some crazy recursion being a humanized version of the poster that was ponified.
One day, I'll have to get everybody to post their favorite human pony pics. I dig 'em.

ANT Pogo

Yuki Approved
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

One day, I'll have to get everybody to post their favorite human pony pics. I dig 'em.

Axiomatic

I mix a coat
RPGnet Member
Validated User

I'm gonna have to go with this one:

ResplendentScorpion

neither glitter, nor substance
Validated User

And some princesses
Spoiler: Show

I want to post another one, but is has characters which we've yet to see so it'll wait

Last edited:

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User

Probably this one at the moment.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User

Probably this one at the moment.
These are all good, but there's something about the Ponys of War one, in which Pinkie is given the mini-gun and Fluttershy the sniper rifle, that really sells it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom