• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Which image do you prefer?

Knight of Ravens

Validated User
The first one, definitely. The second shows off mostly the name, the first shows off the intended product which is where I feel the focus of a Kickstarter campaign ought to lie.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Although, if I may offer some advice, hold onto the second one and use it as a header for stretch goals for your kickstarter.

LordEntrails

Mad Mage
Validated User
First one. But I still don't like it.

All it tells me is it's a book, probably an RPG, and for lots of grotesque monsters.

What I don't like is the font is horrible to read and understand and their is no clue what system this is for. Though maybe the KS page will tell me that quick enough? But if you are going to use this in advertising and not just a KS header image, it doesn't have needed info.

ezekiel

Follower of the Way
Validated User
The first image is better as a product splash image, with info to follow. The latter, if you increase the 'name banner' size and cut out some of the unnecessary white space, would be better for appearing among many other images, where name-recognition becomes more important (since a group of several images will *always* be busy--cutting back on the busy-ness and making your name stand out is vital).

Arethusa

Sophipygian
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Definitely first one.

Also, what is this, what system is it for, and how do I get it in my hands immediately?
I swear I have seen some of that before. I think that little girl with a doll grotesquerie is familiar.

First version also, me.

Crinos

Validated User
I swear I have seen some of that before. I think that little girl with a doll grotesquerie is familiar.

First version also, me.
Yeah me too, did these creatures show up in a Pathfinder product? Like something from legendary games?

Crinos

Validated User
That's probably it.

Also if he put it on Tumblr I may have seen it there too.

Top Bottom