[Wicked Dead Brewing Co.] Anybody Home?

dead_tom

Muppet Pirate
Does anyone know what's happening with Wicked Dead Brewing Co.?

I ordered Cat and another book at the beginning of December. My money was accepted, but the book has not arrived. And multiple e-mail queries to John Wick have gone unanswered.

There's no news on the Web site to indicate anything amiss. So my questions:

Where's John Wick? Why do the Wicked Dead not stir?

Anybody?

-Josh

Jared A. Sorensen

Banned
Our new business model revolves around selling books but never printing them or giving them out. It's amazing how much this cuts down on overhead.

- J

Jared A. Sorensen

Banned
I'm kidding, of course.

I'll talk to John and see what's up. It's possible your book was shipped and was lost in the mail, or something may have screwed up on WDBC's end.

- J

Valandil

Loves Sci-fi RPGs
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Does anyone know what's happening with Wicked Dead Brewing Co.?

I ordered Cat and another book at the beginning of December. My money was accepted, but the book has not arrived. And multiple e-mail queries to John Wick have gone unanswered.

There's no news on the Web site to indicate anything amiss. So my questions:

Where's John Wick? Why do the Wicked Dead not stir?

Anybody?

-Josh
Similar situation with me. I ordered Cat way back in October.

He's responded saying he mailed it out, but would do so again.
But it's January and I still haven't received the print copy in the mail.
:(

John Wick

Just Wicked
Validated User
Hello,

First, I want to apologize to people for late orders. 2006 turned out to be a rough year on both a financial and health level. Jared has stepped up to the plate and is helping me fulfill old orders quickly. Issues are being taken care of as we speak.

I'm going to be taking a step back from Wicked Dead's business aspects. It is a combination of the health issues I talked about before and my Catholic/Lutheran upbringing that makes me feel like I'm going to Hell if I ask for help. I finally bit the bullet and allowed people to offer me a hand.

Again, I'm sorry I've been falling behind on fulfilling orders. I will make it up to everybody.

Take care,

John

Valandil

Loves Sci-fi RPGs
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's just paper. Get yourself well.
And getting some help ain't nothing to be ashamed of!

Top Bottom