[WiW] My Little Pony FiM 6: Trixie-Mania! [please spoilerblock preview info]

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
Please note that while this WiW is up to date with the show, previews are avoided like the plague so please if you have to discuss them in this thread keep them under black-barred spoilers or sblocks.

Are you ready for part the sixth?

Now behold the GREAT and POWERFUL index!

Thread 1 Index

Thread 2 Index

Thread 3 Index

Thread 4 Index

Thread 5 Index

edit: Just wow... that last thread got over 70,000 views. Sure there's a lot of repeats in there, but it's still kinda mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLathrop

In 'Tia and Luna's Army
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: [WiW] My Little Pony FiM 6: Trixie-Mania!

Woohoo! Moving at speed again.

DL

sun_tzu

Validated User

The thread is dead, long live the thread!
And long live the show, and each and every tiny horse, of course of course.

Ithaeur

Relic Unicorn
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Yay ponies!

Knowing how insanely fast the fandom works... has anyone seen any S4-based fics yet? :)

Noshrok Grimskull

Harrowed Ork Huckster
Validated User

Heh, I'm sure I said a few times that EqG was a waste of the FiM setting by sticking it in the bog-standard US high school cliche setting.
Well, I liked the take the Dresden Files crossover fic took on EqG. Harry vs. Sunset Shimmer was fun. :D

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User

Well, I liked the take the Dresden Files crossover fic took on EqG. Harry vs. Sunset Shimmer was fun. :D
I'm imagining a certain amount of verbal lambasting is guaranteed :p

Okay, this is probably just a reuse of art assets but it's a potentially fascinating one.

Assuming that style of building wasn't ten-a-penny and/or it didn't hang around very long that means that the take down of Discord took place a very long way away from Ponyville and the rise of Discord was a century or two at most after the allegorical events of Hearth's Warming Eve. Also if that really was where Discord was turned to stone that means that Celestia had that statue moved a good distance to place it in her garden :)

Last edited:

Bremen

RPGnet Member
Validated User

Probably art reuse, since wasn't the hut in the first picture in the lands the Ponies fled before founding Equestria?

Noshrok Grimskull

Harrowed Ork Huckster
Validated User

I'm imagining a certain amount of verbal lambasting is guaranteed :p
Not just verbal.
Though nobody died. And nobody but Harry got physically hurt either. Hey, it wouldn't be a proper Dresden story if Harry got out of it unharmed, right? :D

Here's a link to the story. (It helps to have read "My Little Denarians, though it's not strictly necessary. You do need to have read the Dresden Files though. :D)

Top Bottom