• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User

Anyone else engaging in some twin sister Nazi killing action?

I'm just starting out (and playing with an AI sister) and it makes sense that BJ "Hitler Killer Blascowitz and Anya "Serial Killer of Nazis" would have some really murderous, awesome kids.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
There's certainly a lot of '80s stuff. Including Nazi Tetris, the jerks.

And more humour than New Order, albeit very black humour.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
This is a gorram Nazi Party Zeppelin.

And I guess, it is technically a Nazi Party Zeppelin too.

Kiiratam

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I was really looking forward to playing it with my significant other, and then we learned it doesn't actually have couch co-op. So, sadly, it got back burnered. But it does look amazing. It may have to go into the queue sooner, rather than later.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
I played it through, it was tons of fun and the sisters are complete dorks, they are great.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Yeah, I feel like I would normally find the sisters annoying, but they gut Nazis and are wonderful.

Gogmagog

Validated User
Sterling has pointed out that the bonus skins are rather pointless since you can't see your own character(I think it wa shim, he was doing his standard anti-microtransactions video)

Nerag

Cat Fragment
Validated User

Anyone else engaging in some twin sister Nazi killing action?

I'm just starting out (and playing with an AI sister) and it makes sense that BJ "Hitler Killer Blascowitz and Anya "Serial Killer of Nazis" would have some really murderous, awesome kids.
Their clowning around reminds me of my kids. I guess I'm at that age.

Sigrid Hex

Social Justice Valkyrie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I played it through, it was tons of fun and the sisters are complete dorks, they are great.
I love them. :D

I've been playing through the game with a friend and ignoring the final fight which is really dumb, I really enjoyed the gameplay. And I don't say that about shooters lightly. The sisters being complete dorks is probably a contributing factor.

Also, it might be a small thing but I really like that they weren't "trained to kill nazis from childhood and sent on a mission to kill nazis" or whatever standard trope. They hijack a helicopter and go to Paris on their own accord. I liked that.

Not really a spoiler, but...
Spoiler: Show
There's a scene where BJ is kind of just watching while Jess and Soph murder the ever living fuck out of a couple of Nazis and the look on his face is priceless. I laughed.

s/LaSH

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Youngblood seems to have dropped at almost exactly the right time for me. A couple months back, I decided on a whim to pick up The New Order, and dug it profoundly. After a digression into Bloodstained, I'm going to grab The New Colossus next, and then I'll be ready for this game I didn't know existed a month ago. Fortuitous!

Top Bottom