• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Wonderland adventures

MYTHJUSTICE

I know that pre-made adventures for various systems exist that involve Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, but I can't for the life of me find any. My Google-fu is weak.

I'd like to send my players to Wonderland or through the Looking Glass for a session or two. What are some good premade adventures or sourcebooks for this?

Arevashti

Aspiring World-Builder
Validated User
There was an old TSR D&D module called Dungeonland that was based on Alice in Wonderland. It was even followed up with The Land Beyond the Magic Mirror. Those might get you somewhere.

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
Another vote for Wonderland No More. It's fantastic. If you're just looking for something Wonderland-inspired, you could also check out the Pathfinder module The Harrowing, which is explicitly meant to be their tribute to Alice in Wonderland and to the old Dungeonland module.

DMH

Master of Mutant Design
Validated User
Skirmisher has just released its full length Wonderland supplement. I have only read the first one, but it does seperate the two books (there is a Red Queen and Queen of Hearts, soldiers of cards and chess pieces, etc.) so it isn't like the Disney film.

Top Bottom