• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Worldsaving Club (OOC)

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Since I'm away tomorrow, I may jump the queue and answer the question before I go to bed tonight.

Haliaetus

We destroyed our surroundings in the fight. Where was it? What did we destroy?
Okay, so Prosper may have broken the team into a private lab and uploaded the experimentation logs online, but they were experimenting on giving animals superpowers! That information should've been public!
Of course, that was only the start of the fight, as the lab's security -- all of which were superpowered animals -- descended upon us as we fought. Giant ants, a psychic owl, and an electric gorilla swarmed us, but it was the steel-spiked elephant that ended up smashing us out of the lab and into the city. More accurately, the City Hall, which had the misfortune of being slightly too close to the labs... and which had just been refurbished, too. And now... well, we did manage to save most of it, and all the civilians put in harm's way. The statue of the city founder did accidentally get rearranged on a molecular level, though... 😦

Since I'm away tomorrow, I may jump the queue and answer the question before I go to bed tonight.
Whoops, I didn't realise there was a queue... 😅 Hopefully this doesn't spoil your answer...

EDIT:

breaking his parent's curfew... 🤔
So, is he still staying at home? 😕 I had assumed we were staying in school dorms, or something similar...

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
No, I think I go near last or so; I can never remember the Playbook order for these questions.

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
So, is he still staying at home? 😕 I had assumed we were staying in school dorms, or something similar...
Phoenix Academy is flexible. There are dorms if you don't have a good home situation or you need special accommodations.
No, I think I go near last or so; I can never remember the Playbook order for these questions.
It's roughly in order that they appear in the book, I think.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
OK, I'll put my answer in a spoiler block so people can not look at it until later on. I just don't want to hold it up if I can't post until tomorrow night or given what state I'll be in after the drive sometime on Sunday probably.

Important Person Who Hates and Fears Us
Spoiler: Show

The Mayor. She thinks we're reckless and the worst sort of new hero—not like the ones she remembers growing up with. Any time she needs an example of how supers, even on the side of good, can be a problem she sites the team and their initial fight. Which she also then slides into discussion about how much can anyone trust organizations that have 'reformed' supervillains and all that. There hasn't been a push for anything concrete yet, but anyone listening to the pattern of what she's said since that first fight has got to know something is bubbling away in her mind to push for when she thinks the time is right.

Meliai

bunnybunnybunny
Validated User
Stray, We found signs that this incident was just the start of something bigger. What were the signs?
There were some significant chunks redacted from the logs Prosper found, even within the lab's internal files. Stuff about funding and the source(s?) of the various things they were using to actually *give* the critters superpowers. Fishy fishy.
Also, Stray's pretty sure that poor tiger with the venomous spit was ranting about a man with "glowing eyes"? Hard to say for sure though, turns out acidic spit kinda hinders your ability to enunciate properly.

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
So I still very much intend to start this. I'm working on it, honest! Work's gotten really busy just now, though, and my computer area at home is getting remodeled, so I just don't have a lot of time to write and post ATM.

TSSL

Validated User
Haliaetus Haliaetus and I designed our characters using this generator 😄

Here they are in regular attire. That's Prosper left, Nathan right.

We've also got one in superhero outfits:

Phoenix Academy is flexible. There are dorms if you don't have a good home situation or you need special accommodations.
I'd hesitate to say that Prosper actually has "a good home situation," but his parents certainly want to keep an eye on him. 😅 For now, he's at home. This may change depending on how things go.

Top Bottom